The NFL officially kicks off the 2015 regular season.
The 3rd Annual Raiders Back to Football 5k and Kids Run will take place on September 12, 2015, at 9 a.m. at O.co Coliseum.
5k runners will receive:
• Ticket to a Raiders Home Game
• A commemorative finisher’s item
Kids Fun Run participants will receive:
• Shirt courtesy of Raider Image
• A commemorative finisher’s item
After the race, stick around and enjoy live music, food from some local food trucks, samples from vendors and a chance to take a picture with the Super Bowl Trophies.
Click here to register!
BACK TO FOOTBALL CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
1) How to Enter:
Complete and submit the Back to Football Contest (the “Contest”) entry form online via the Raiders’ website, www.raiders.com, beginning Friday, April 23, 2010. Completely filling in the blanks on the online entry form, including checking the box and agreeing to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules (each complete submission is referred to herein as an “Entry” and each individual submitting an Entry is referred to herein as an “Entrant”), is required. Each completed online Entry will be entered into the Contest.
By entering the Contest, Entrant expressly agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and expressly agrees to all of the terms and conditions herein, particularly those in section 4 below. Further, Entrant agrees to abide by any decisions by the Raiders or any Raiders Related Party (as defined below), and waives any right to claim any ambiguity in the Rules or any Entry. Entrant also agrees that the Oakland Raiders or any Raiders’ Related Parties or sponsors may contact them regarding events, promotions, or other matters, specifically including, but not limited to, information related to Oakland Raiders game tickets. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries. All entries become the sole property of the Oakland Raiders and will not be returned. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN PRIZE.
By submitting an Entry or accepting any Prize, the Entrant or winner expressly consents to the use of their name, likeness, and biographical information for all publicity purposes, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on prizes. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions.
2) Deadlines: To be eligible for any prize, you must submit one and only one Entry on the raiders.com website by signing up to receive ticket information via the Contest link between the dates of Friday April 23, 2010 and Friday August 27, 2010.
3) Prize Winner: One (1) prize winner will be selected in each of five (5) monthly random drawings throughout the term of the Contest between the dates of Friday April 23, 2010 and Friday August 27, 2010. All completed, eligible Entries received prior to each random drawing except those submitted by an Entrant who already has won a prize, will be eligible to win a prize in that random drawing. One (1) prize winner will be selected at random on the last day of each month, and the prize winner will receive the following prize package:
· April 2010: prize winner will receive a private facility tour for two (2) at Raiders Headquarters in Alameda, CA.
· May 2010: prize winner will receive one (1) free admission to the 2010 Raiders Youth Skills Camp.
· June 2010: prize winner will receive one (1) autographed football.
· July 2010: prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the first 2010 Raiders regular season home game. Location determined in Raiders’ discretion.
· August 2010: prize winner will receive two (2) pre-game sideline passes and two (2) tickets to one (1) 2010 Raiders home game. Game determined in Raiders’ discretion.Raiders will notify potential prize winners by telephone. Raiders will make three (3) attempts to contact each potential prize winner via telephone within 48 hours from the time each drawing is completed. If Raiders are unable to reach a potential prize winner by telephone within 48 hours after a potential prize winner’s name is drawn, then that potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner’s entry will be drawn from all remaining eligible Entries at random. Limit one prize per family or household. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received. 4) Eligibility and Liability: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents over the age of eighteen (18) who fully complete, sign, and submit an online Entry. Employees of The Oakland Raiders, Raider Image, LLC, or their respective affiliates, officers, directors, or their immediate family members are excluded. Void where prohibited by law. By submitting an Entry or accepting any prize, all Entrants expressly agree to forever waive, release, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Oakland Raiders (“Raiders”)and/or its past and present partners, limited partners, owners, entity owners (and the current and former officers, directors, shareholders, partners, members, limited partners, assigns and employees of any owners or entity owners), employees, agents, attorneys, directors, officers, shareholders, contractors, successors, assigns and insurers (collectively “Raiders Related Parties”) of, for and from any and all claims, debts, liabilities, demands, obligations, costs, fees, expenses, actions and causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description (collectively, “Claims”), known and unknown, including, but not limited to, all those arising out of or in any way related to the Contest; these Official Rules; the legality of these Official Rules; Entrant’s Entry; the negligence of Raiders or any of the Raiders Related Parties; the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize; any travel to or from Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum; any participation in the Contest; any presence at the Raiders’ facility in Alameda; any participation in Oakland Raiders Youth Camp; and any presence on the field or sideline. By submitting an Entry, Entrant represents and warrants that he or she owns and/or has the authority to release the Claims stated herein expressly agrees to waive the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” Further, by submitting an online Entry or accepting any prize, all Entrants and Prize Winners expressly agree to at all times defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the Raiders and all Raiders Related Parties from and against any and all Claims of any kind or nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or in any way related to all those arising out of or in any way related to the Contest; these Official Rules; the legality of these Official Rules; Entrant’s Entry; the negligence of Raiders or any of the Raiders Related Parties; the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize; any travel to or from Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum; any participation in the Contest; any presence at the Raiders’ facility in Alameda; any participation in Oakland Raiders Youth Camp; and any presence on the field or sideline. 5) Raiders are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by technical difficulty or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries. 6) Raiders reserve the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest at any time. Raiders also reserves the right to substitute any similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value for any prize listed in these official rules or any other communication regarding the Contest and reserves the right to revoke the prize or discount of any Entrant, at any time, if the Entrant acts in a manner that is, in the Raiders’ sole discretion, offensive, harassing, threatening, repugnant, or violent at any time in connection with the Contest. 7) For a list of Winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Oakland Raiders 2010 Back to Football Contest Winners List, 1220 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, CA 94502. Winner's list requests must be made by Friday, September 24, 2010. 8) The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.