1. Rogers was a three-sport athlete at Butler High School in Augusta, playing football, basketball and running track.
2. As a senior he was named to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s “Georgia 75” in basketball.
4. Rogers was also named to the Auburn football All-Decade Team for the 2000s.
5. After an impressive 2011 season he was named to his first Pro Bowl.
6. Rogers helped the 49ers reach three consecutive NFC Championship Games from 2011-13 and an appearance in Super Bowl XLVII.
MORE FAST FACTS