Raiders Team Notes
• In three preseason games, the Raiders have outscored opponents 49-19 in the second half, including 23-7 tonight. In previous contests, Oakland outscored New Orleans 13-5, and Dallas, 13-7.
• Oakland has also outscored opponents 46-28 over the final three quarters of its last two preseason games, including 26-17 tonight. They outscored New Orleans 20-11 last week over the last three quarters.
• Oakland opens the regular season Sunday, September 8 at Indianapolis and finishes up their preseason schedule next week, playing at Seattle (August 29, 7 p.m. PT).
• Tonight’s game was the 10th preseason meeting between the two clubs, with the Raiders and Bears tied at 5-5.
Individual Raiders Notes
• Terrelle Pryor was 7-of-9 for a preseason-high 93 yards and a TD. His night brought the Raiders to within 27-20, with four scoring drives under three minutes and each consisting of five plays or less. Pryor had a 25-yard TD run to cap off the five-play, 52-yard drive early in the third quarter. He also escaped defenders towards the Raider sidelines and completed a 19-yard completion earlier in the drive. Later in the quarter, his 19-yard touchdown pass completed a five-play, 23-yard drive, making it 27-20. He led Oakland to 17 third-quarter points.
• Joselio Hansen had a third-quarter interception. He posted two interceptions last year in his first season with the Raiders and has six career interceptions.