Raiders Team Notes
- The combined scoring output by both teams (87) stands as the second most in Raiders history. The Raiders and Chiefs previously combined for 80 points in a game on Nov. 5, 2000.
- The Raiders defense held the Chiefs, the eighth-best rushing attack in the league coming into the day, to 78 yards in the game, a season-low for Kansas City.
- The Raiders had eight passes go for 22 yards or more, including a game-long 52-yard pass from QB
Matt McGlointo CB Taiwan Jones.
- Six different pass-catchers had receptions of at least 22 yards, including WR
Rod Streater, Jones, FB Marcel Reece, WR Denarius Moore, WR Andre Holmesand CB Chimdi Chekwa(on a fake punt).
- The Silver and Black outgained the Chiefs 461-384 and won the time of possession 34:07 to 25:53.
- The Raiders offensive line did not allow a sack in the game.
Individual Raiders Notes
- QB Matt McGloin threw for 115 yards, completing 6-of-12 attempts in the first quarter. It was the most passing yards by a Raider in the first quarter since JaMarcus Russell on Dec. 21, 2008 (129 yards). He finished 18-of-36 for 297 yards, two touchdowns and four interceptions.
- With his fifth rushing score of the season in the second quarter, RB
Rashad Jenningsalone surpassed the team’s total rushing touchdown totals from last season. He finished the game with 91 yards rushing and two touchdowns on 23 carries. He also had three receptions for 12 yards.
- FB Marcel Reece completed his first-career pass to CB Chimdi Chekwa for his first-career reception on a fake punt in the second quarter, gaining 22 yards. Reece also made a season-long 45-yard reception on the Raiders’ first play from scrimmage. He finished with five carries for 18 yards, adding two catches for 52 yards.
- WR Andre Holmes scored his first-career touchdown on a six-yard reception in the third quarter. He finished with four receptions for 58 yards and one touchdown.
- WR Denarius Moore caught two passes for 46 yards in his return from a shoulder injury.
- WR Rod Streater had 54 yards on three receptions in the first quarter. He finished with four catches for 59 yards.
Mychal Riverafinished with three receptions for 30 yards and one touchdown, a 14-yarder.
- CB Taiwan Jones made a career-long 52-yard reception in the third quarter to set up a touchdown pass on the next play.
Sebastian Janikowskimoved into second on the Raiders’ all-time list of games played with 218 in his career, surpassing Gene Upshaw. He converted his lone field goal attempt in the game, a 34-yarder.
Pat Simstallied his first sack on the season, bringing down Alex Smith in the first quarter. He added four tackles and one TFL.
Jason Hunterfinished with two tackles and one sack. His fourth-quarter sack of Alex Smith also forced a fumble, which was recovered by DT Stacy McGeefor the first fumble recovery of his career.