We kick off our "At-A-Glance" series with a look at the Raiders match up with the Dallas Cowboys. The Raiders will take on the Cowboys twice in 2013, an August 9 preseason skirmish at O.co Coliseum in Oakland (get Season Tickets) and a Thanksgiving Day tilt at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
- Oakland is 125-118-1 (.514) all-time in preseason games.
- The Raiders will host Dallas in the preseason opener for the second-straight year.
- The Raiders have played the Cowboys 28 times in the preseason, second most of any opponent. The Silver and Black have faced the San Francisco 49ers 39 times in preseason action.
- The Raiders lead the all-time series, 6-4.
- The Raiders have won three of the last four contests between the two teams.
- Dallas defeated the Raiders in the last meeting between the two teams, a 24-7 decision at Cowboys Stadium on Thanksgiving Day in 2009.
- The defeat in 2009 marked the Raiders’ only road loss in the alltime series with Dallas.
- Head coach Dennis Allen will be returning to his hometown to face the Cowboys. Allen is from nearby Hurst, Texas.
Jamize Olawalewas signed by the Raiders from the Cowboys’ practice squad in 2012.
Jon Condowas originally signed by Dallas and played in three games for the Cowboys in 2005.
- T Alex Barron played in 10 games with one start for the Cowboys in 2010.
Kevin Burnettplayed for Dallas from 2005-08 after entering the NFL as the Cowboys’ second-round selection in the 2005 NFL Draft.
- Cowboys offensive coordinator/offensive line coach Bill Callahan served as Raiders offensive coordinator from 1998-2001 and head coach from 2002-03.
- Assistant head coach/offensive line Tony Sparano was an assistant coach for Dallas from 2003-07.