Raiders Team Notes
• The Raiders compiled 560 yards of total offense on the afternoon, the team’s highest total output since 1968, when Oakland totaled 604 yards on 11/24 vs. Cincinnati. The 560 yards of offense rank third in team history, only behind 626 on 10/25/64 vs. Denver and the previously mentioned 604.
• Oakland's 210 rushing yards were the most by an Eagle opponent this season, bettering the 146 by Kansas City on 9/19. The Raiders are the first Eagle opponent in five games, and third of the season, to rush for over 100 yards.
• The Raiders, meanwhile, continue to have not allowed an individual 100-yard rusher this season, as Eagles RB Bryce Brown’s 54 yards were a Philadelphia high.
• It was the first time in five games that the Raiders have not scored first (since 9/23/13 at Denver).
Individual Raiders Notes
• RB Rashad Jennings scored his first touchdown as a Raider, an eight-yard run in the second quarter to cut the deficit to 21-10. His 102 yards rushing marked his third career 100-yard performance, and his first such outing since 2010 with Jacksonville, when he did it twice. Jenning’s 176 total yards (102 rushing, 74 receiving) was a career high.
• This was QB Terrelle Pryor's fifth game this season with 50-or-more rushing yards, as he totaled 94 yards. He came six yards short of his third 100-yard rushing game of the season. Coming into the day, Pryor was leading all NFL quarterbacks with 391 rushing yards on the year. He now has 485 yards, and is just 44 yards short of setting the Raiders’ all-time record for rushing yards by a quarterback in a season.
• Pryor threw for a career-best 288 yards, bettering his 281 yards passing earlier this season against Denver.
• RB Jeremy Stewart scored his first-career touchdown this afternoon, a two-yard run in the fourth quarter.