Our At-A-Glance series continues with a look at the Raiders 2013 Regular Season match-up with the Jacksonville Jaguars. This will be the Silver and Black's home opener. Kickoff is set for Sunday, September 15, at O.co Coliseum on CBS.
- The Jaguars lead the all-time series, 4-2.
- The Raiders and Jaguars will meet for the third time in four seasons, and the second straight year at O.co Coliseum.
- Oakland snapped a four-game Jacksonville winning streak in the all-time series with a 26-23 overtime victory in 2012.
- This season’s game will mark the second straight between the Raiders and Jaguars in Oakland after playing two consecutive times in Jacksonville (2007, 2010). Oakland hosted the first three games between the two teams (1996, 1997, 2004).
- Offensive coordinator Greg Olson coached quarterbacks in Jacksonville in 2012.
- Head Coach Dennis Allen and Jaguars special teams coach Mike Mallory served on the New Orleans Saints staff from 2008-10, helping lead the Saints to a victory in Super Bowl XLIV.
- Assistant head coach/offensive line Tony Sparano was an assistant coach with the Jaguars in 2002.
- Defensive line coach Terrell Williams served a coaching internship with the Jaguars in 1999.
Khalif Barnesentered the NFL as the Jaguars’ second-round draft pick in 2005 and played in 60 games with 57 starts over four seasons in Jacksonville.
Sebastian Janikowskiattended high school in Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (Antioch, Calif.), CB Dwight Lowery (Santa Cruz, Calif.) and FB Will Ta’ufo’ou (San Carlos, Calif.) are from the Bay Area. DT Tyson Alualu, P Bryan Anger, RB Justin Forsett and Ta’ufo’ou all attended the University of California at Berkeley. DE Pannel Egboh went to Stanford. RB De'LeonEskridge, Lowery and TE Ryan Otten attended San Jose State.