10. Rookie TE Mychal Rivera’s 18-yard TD catch against the Washington Redskins. It was Rivera’s first NFL touchdown and his sister, TV star Naya Rivera, was on hand to witness it.
9. WR Rod Streater’s 66-yard catch and run vs Philadelphia. Streater took a pass from QB Terrelle Pryor, cut all the way across the field, picked up a block from WR Juron Criner and put the Raiders into scoring range.
8. TE Jeron Mastrud’s 41-yard catch against the Colts. At a critical point in the game, Mastrud got behind the defense and hauled in a lob from Pryor and set the Raiders up in Colts territory.
7. RB Darren McFadden’s 30-yard run vs Jacksonville. The play set up a K Sebastian Janikowski field goal.
6. WR Denarius Moore’s 39-yard catch and run for a touchdown against Kansas City. The play gave the Raiders a 7-0 lead.
5. RB Darren McFadden’s 16-yard TD pass to FB Marcel Reece on a halfback option against Denver on Monday Night Football. McFadden found Reece deep right for the sixth-year running back’s first career NFL TD pass.
4. FB Marcel Reece’s 11-yard TD run vs Jacksonville. The score gave the Raiders a 7-0 lead as the Silver and Black defeated Jacksonville 19-9.
3. WR Denarius Moore’s 73-yard catch and run for a touchdown vs Denver in Week 3 on Monday Night Football. Moore caught the pass from QB Terrelle Pryor and broke a tackle before taking off for the end zone.
2. WR Rod Streater’s 44-yard TD vs San Diego. Pryor went deep on the Raiders first play from scrimmage and hit Streater down the sideline for the score to set the tone for a 27-17 win.
1. QB Terrelle Pryor’s 93-yard TD run vs Pittsburgh. Pryor’s blazing run on the first play from scrimmage put the Raiders up 7-0 and helped the Raiders to a 21-18 win. Pryor’s run was the longest run from scrimmage in Raiders history and the longest TD run by a QB in NFL history.