5 Things About Me:
1. I have always loved Biology. I am currently studying Human Biology at UCSC.
2. Whenever I get stressed or worried, my solution is to bake anything and everything. For some reason it relaxes me, and my family enjoys it too!
3. I have been dancing since I was 9 years old. I’m now a competitive Jazz and Hip Hop
teacher for kids.
4. I used to be a competitive gymnast. When I was 8 years old I made it to California State Finals.
5. Once I graduate, I want to attend Medical School and become a Pediatrician.
5 Things I love about a Raiders Game:
1. Seeing all of the dedicated fans parked outside of the Coliseum before we (the Raiderettes) even arrive makes me love Raider Nation even more!
2. Before the game starts, all of the Raiderettes stand in a circle and hold hands. It helps ease some of our nerves and excitement before we go out on the field.
3. Coming out of the tunnel for the first time at each game is unbelievable. Hearing all of the fans cheering and looking up at the view of the Coliseum is something I will never forget.
4. At every game, I get chills during the National Anthem! It is my favorite part of Pregame!
5. There’s absolutely nothing like hearing the entire crowd chanting “RAIIIDERRRS” over and over again. It’s awesome to see how strong Raider Nation is, no matter what the score.