ARAMARK Premium Services is the selected catering service for The Oakland Raiders. Click here to view the Suites catering menu.
Suites and Catering Representative
Catering fax line (for faxing orders) 510-577-3910
Monday - Friday
Pre-ordering: For optimal event service, pre-ordering food and beverage is recommended. Pre-order deadlines are located below.
Note: All orders must be placed before 3:00PM PST for each home game. Please call or email Victoria Elizondo at 510-577-3900 or
email@example.com to receive a pre-order order form and menu.
||Monday - 3pm
||Tuesday - 3pm
||Wednesday - 3pm
||Wednesday - 3pm
|*All times PST
All orders placed after the deadlines will be considered a day-of-event order. Each day-of-event order will be placed in the order it was received. As noted above, pre-ordering food and beverage is recommended for optimal service.
ARAMARK Catering Services:
- All orders can be placed via telephone, fax or ARAMARK'S online ordering system.
- To order via telephone - please call contact Victoria at 510-577-3901.
- To order via fax - please send orders to 510-577-3910
- To order via ARAMARK'S website - please go to www.ps.aramark.com/oaklandcoliseum
- Unless a specific time is indicated, all food and beverage orders will be delivered and in your suite when doors open.
- No charges will be assessed to Suite Holders for orders cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. Any catering orders not cancelled within the 48 hour minimum will be charged 50% of the total food and beverage order and 100% of the private attendant fee (if applicable).
- A standard service charge of 19% will be added to all food and beverage orders.
- Each suite has a private, locked liquor cabinet and a refrigerator. ARAMARK does not have access to the locked cabinets and customers will need to contact an Oakland Raiders Guest Services employee to lock and unlock for every Raiders home game.
- Par Bar's are the automatic restocking of beverages in each suite at the beginning of each game; types and amounts of beverages are established by the Suite Holder. At the conclusion of each event, a suite attendant takes inventory of the remaining stock. The difference between the opening inventory and the closing inventory is noted, and the amount is charged to the Suite Holder.
- ARAMARK offers a private suite attendant for $125/game. A private suite attendant must be requested prior to three business days of each home game.
- All Suite Holders will receive a guest check at the conclusion of each home game. All guest checks must be settled at the end of each game by using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Cash.
- All a la carte items generously serve six.
- Specialty packages serve six or twelve and will indicate how many it serves.
- Gratuities are at the discretion of the suite host/guest. If you would like to give your suite attendant a tip, you may add it to your final invoice at the time it is presented or you may designate a tip when placing the order.
- All food and beverage orders cease at the beginning of the fourth quarter.