Raiders Back to Football Run 5k - Saturday, September 14, 2013
- Location: O.co Coliseum
- Course: Participants will begin the race inside the O.co Coliseum and end in the post-race celebration village (includes food and fan interactive zone). Click here to view the course map. Runners who participate will receive a Raiders participation gift.
- From San Jose: Go North on I-880 to Oakland, use 66th Ave.
- From San Francisco: Go East on I-80 Bay Bridge to I-580 toward Hayward to Downtown Oakland and I-880 South, use 66th Ave.
- From Sacramento: Take I-80 West to Oakland, I-580 toward Hayward and I-980 to Downtown Oakland, then I-880 South, exit at 66th Avenue.
- BART: The Oakland Coliseum is also reachable on BART, with the Coliseum stop located outside the East Side stadium gates. From San Francisco or Richmond take the Fremont line, or Dublin/Pleasanton line from San Francisco. From Concord, take the SF/Daly City line, transfer at MacArthur to the Fremont line. From Fremont, take either the SF/Daly City or Richmond line.
There will be a Kids Fun Run that will begin at 10:30am (tentatively). Registration for the Kids Fun Run is $15 (ticket for Jaguars game not included).
To sign up for the race, please click here.