Codes of Conduct
Thank you for helping the Raiders create the most fan-friendly environment in the NFL. Raiders.com/Conduct is your online resource for fan Code of Conduct initiatives and programs. Please contact 1-800-RAIDERS if you have questions and/or feedback regarding the Raiders fan Code of Conduct.
Fan Code of Conduct
Help us create the most fan-friendly environment in the NFL.
To ensure that all fans enjoy a safe, fan-friendly environment, all who enter O.co Coliseum and surrounding parking lots must obey this Code. Failure to do so may result in ejection, revocation of ticket privileges, and/or arrest. Season Ticket Holders are responsible for the actions of those using their tickets. The following actions are prohibited:
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Actions that impair others' ability to enjoy the game, including mistreatment of other fans, verbal abuse. harassment, profanity, confrontation, intimidation, or threatening and irresponsible behavior.
- Use of foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures.
- Any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment, or interferes with the game.
- Sitting in a seat other than one's ticketed seat; loitering in concourses, aisles, tunnels or stairs; or any unauthorized use of disabled seating areas.
- Possession of any illegal drugs.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance abuse impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Smoking anywhere in the Coliseum, which is prohibited by the Oakland Municipal Code. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Refusal to remove or turn inside-out clothing deemed offensive or obscene upon request by stadium personnel.
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other stadium personnel, including refusal to submit to security screening, wanding, pat-down and search of your persons and belongings prior to entering the Coliseum.
- Possession of any item listed on the Coliseum Prohibited Items List .
Guests who are found in violation of the Code of Conduct may be required to take a four hour online Fan Conduct course in order to re-enter the O.co Coliseum for future games. Total cost of the online course is $250.
To report any conduct concerns, text your message and location to (510) 500-8787*. Stadium personnel will confirm your message and respond as appropriate. Contact our Ticket Service Department at 1-800-RAIDERS to report concerns and share additional feedback.
*Standard text messaging rates apply
Parking and Tailgating Guidelines
- The Oakland Raiders Fan Code of Conduct will be enforced in all parking lots.
- Overnight parking is prohibited. Vehicles may line-up 7 hours prior to kickoff.
- All vehicles must park where directed by stadium personnel.
- Lewd and/or disruptive behavior in parking lots will not be tolerated. Failure to observe traffic, parking and behavior rules of law enforcement or stadium personnel may result in revocation of ticket and parking privileges.
- By Oakland City Ordinance, D.J.s and amplified noise/music are prohibited.
- Parking spaces, including ADA spaces, may not be reserved, held or saved for any reason.
- All official barriers, fences and dividers must be observed. Altering traffic dividers is prohibited.
- Tailgating is limited to areas directly in front of or behind vehicles, up to the emergency access lines painted in each row. Tailgating in open parking spaces is prohibited.
- Guests must use appropriate garbage receptacles.
- Personal restrooms, bathrooms, or waste receptacles are prohibited.
- RVs, buses, and limousines must have a pre-purchased pass. Trailers of any kind are not permitted.
- To purchase an RV, bus, or limousine parking pass, or a season parking pass, please call 1-800-RAIDERS.
- The Raiders offer an Alcohol-Free Tailgating option for Season Ticket Holders and Group buyers. The Alcohol-Free Tailgating Zone is located in the Northeast corner of D Lot (see parking map). Alcohol of any kind is prohibited in this tailgating area. All patrons are expected to follow the Raiders Fan Code of Conduct and to tailgate without alcohol. Please contact the Raiders ticket office at 1-800-RAIDERS for additional information.
The O.co Coliseum parking lot will close to the following activities immediately after kick off:
• Consumption or preparation of food or beverages
• Use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts or video of any kind
Those participating in these activities are subject to ejection from the parking lot, revocation of game tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing.
Designated Driver Program
Pledge to be a Designated Driver at one of our Good Sport booths, sponsored by Anheuser-Busch, and receive a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage coupon. Good Sport booths and additional information regarding the Good Sport program can be found inside the sstadium at any Guest Services Booths (located at gates A, B, C, and D).Bud Light Tailgating Tips for Oakland Raiders
- In addition to stocking Bud Light, be sure to include non-alcohol beverages in your tailgate game plan
- If you choose to drink, please drink responsibly by pacing yourself and enjoy some good tailgate foods with your Bud Light
- Don't forget the ice
- Don't forget the sunscreen and having a first aid kit on hand is also a good idea
- Don't throw away your bottles or cans. Remember to recycle beverage containers
- Root for the Silver and Black, but remember to be considerate of all fans to ensure that everyone has fun
- Have a plan to get home safely after the game, this includes designating a driver before the tailgate festivities begin
Fan Code of Conduct PSA
Click here to view the Fan Code of Conduct PSA.