O.co Coliseum Parking Information
Coliseum parking spaces accommodate automobiles, motorcycles, RVs, buses and limousines. Designated space is also provided in all lots for disabled guests.
Season Parking Passes are available for purchase by Oakland Raiders Season Ticket Holders based on availability and additional restrictions. Please call 1-800-RAIDERS to request parking passes.
$35 per car (includes $3 city-imposed parking tax)
$75 per RV/Bus Pass
*O.co Coliseum controlled parking lots accept cash and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards) for parking fees at Oakland Raiders home games with the exception of G, H, and Baldwin Gates.
Parking gates open 5 hours prior to game start.
Stadium gates open 2 hour prior to game. Club gates (Club/Suite tickets only) open 3 hours prior to game.
Parking Lot Rules and Regulations
- Reserving spaces is not permitted.
Law Enforcement and Security staff will patrol the parking lots to enforce the City of Oakland Municipal Codes (8.44.040) as well as Arena conduct policies.
All charcoal must be extinguished and disposed of in the provided fireproof containers or taken with you when you leave.
Please help keep the lots clean by utilizing garbage bags and garbage cans provided by the facility.
Overnight parking is prohibited.
Line-up for early arriving vehicles will begin 7 hours prior to kickoff.
By Oakland City Ordinance, all D.J. set-ups, bands, performances, and amplified noise or music are prohibited. This policy will be enforced by law enforcement and violations may result in a confiscation of equipment and/or citations.
Bills larger than $20.00 will not be accepted by Coliseum Parking Attendants.
O.co Coliseum controlled parking lots accept cash and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards) for parking fees at Raiders home games with the exception of G, H, and Baldwin Gates.
Limousine parking is $75.00 per game. Please contact the Raiders Ticket Office to pre-purchase your limousine parking pass.
RVs and buses must have a pre-purchased pass for the RV/Bus parking lot. Trailers of any kind are prohibited. Please contact the Raider Ticket Office for more information.
The Oakland Raiders Fan Code of Conduct will be enforced in all parking lots. Behavior prohibited by the Code of Conduct will not be tolerated in the parking lots.
Call 1-800-RAIDERS or email us at email@example.com
with any questions or concerns you may have regarding game day parking policies.
The O.co Coliseum parking lot will close to the following activities immediately after kick off:
• Consumption or preparation of food or beverages
• Use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts or video of any kind
Those participating in these activities are subject to ejection from the parking lot, revocation of game tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing.
Parking Lot Prohibited Items:
GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT PERMITTED. KEGS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
City of Oakland Municipal Code: 8.44.040 J. No person shall bring within the perimeter of the boundaries of the O.co Coliseum parking lots, or cause to be brought to the parking lots, a beer keg or any type of glass container. This subsection shall not apply to patrons possessing prescribed medication in glass containers.
NO SELLING OF ANY ITEMS. NO SELLING OR RE-SELLING OF TICKETS.
844.040 I. No person shall bring, or cause to be brought, for the purposes of sale or barter, or have for sale, or sell or exchange, or offer for sale or exchange any food, drink, service, goods, wares, ticket or merchandise within any portion of the parking facility including the perimeter sidewalk of the complex without first having obtained a city business tax certificate and a permit from the authorized representative.
DISABLED PARKING PLACARDS MAY BE CHECKED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT TO ENSURE THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN ISSUED THE PLACARD BY THE STATE IS PRESENT IN THE VEHICLE.
844.040. F. For purposes of the California Vehicle Code, all surfaced areas of the parking facility, on which vehicles normally travel to enter and leave parking spaces or the parking facility, shall be considered "highways" as defined in California Vehicle Code Section 360. For more information regarding City of Oakland Municipal Codes, please visit http://bpc.iserver.net/codes/oakland/index.htm \
- Parking passes are only valid for the purpose of parking a vehicle.
- Parking passes do not entitle the pass holder to occupy a parking space for any reason, other than to park a vehicle.
- Parking passes can only be used for the lot designated on the pass.
- Parking passes cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Refunds will not be issued for lost, stolen, destroyed or unused parking passes.
- Pass holders must enter through the designated Lot Entry Gate indicated on the back of the parking pass. Pass holders who fail to enter through the designated Lot Entry Gate will be redirected to the correct gate.
ADA & Accessible Parking
- Accessible parking is available in A, B, C and D Lots of the O.co Coliseum.
- All accessible parking spaces require a valid ADA placard or plate along with government issued identification card.
- In the event that accessible parking is full, ADA placard or plate holders will be offered the next available parking space in the Club Parking Lots.
- Courtesy Shuttles are available to assist you in getting from the parking lot to the stadium entry gates.
RVs and Buses
- RVs and buses must have a pre-purchased pass for the RV/Bus Parking Lot. Trailers of any kind are prohibited. Please contact The Oakland Raiders Ticket Office at 1-800-RAIDERS for more information.
- RV/Bus Passes are available for purchase as a Season Pass or Single Game Pass.
- RVs and buses must enter through the Baldwin Gate Entrance indicated on the back of the parking pass.
- RV/Bus Passes are valid only for RVs and buses parking in the RV/Bus Parking Lot.
- Limousine parking is $75.00 per game. Please contact The Oakland Raiders Ticket Office at 1-800-RAIDERS to pre-purchase your limousine parking pass.
General O.co Coliseum Parking Information : (510) 569-2121
Facility Website: www.coliseum.com
7000 Coliseum Way