2014 REWARD & REFERRAL PROGRAM
The Raiders are pleased to announce details for the 2014 Season Ticket Add-on and Rewards & Referral Program. We want to reward YOU for building the Raider Nation.
Every Season Ticket you add to your existing Season Ticket account and/or successfully refer to the Raiders ticket office earns you points. Redeem those points by selecting a bonus reward from the categories listed below.
- Program does not apply to resellers.
- Season Tickets must be paid in full in order to receive or redeem points.
- Transferred Season Tickets of any kind are not eligible for points or rewards.
- Points are awarded only for referral sales to new clients.
- Referral must be communicated within 5 business days of initial payment to qualify. Points will not be awarded to the referring account until the referred account is paid in full.
- Add-on Season Tickets are defined as any Season Ticket purchased in addition to total number of tickets initially invoiced for 2013 season. Season Ticket Holders may not release a location and add-back location at a later date to earn points.
- New Season Ticket Holders in 2014 are only eligible to refer new Season Ticket purchasers and are not eligible to add-on Season Tickets for points.
- The Oakland Raiders reserve the right to maintain the integrity of the Referral Program and to refuse to allow anyone who attempts to manipulate the Referral Program to participate.
1 Tickets will be priced at Raiders discretion based on majority of priced Season Tickets on account during 2014 season
2 Game TBD at Raiders discretion during 2014 Season