Fan Code of Conduct
We want all fans to enjoy the action and excitement of Oakland Raiders football. We expect all who enter the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and surrounding parking lots to adhere to this Code. Failure to follow this Code may result in ejection from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, revocation of ticket privileges, and/or arrest. Although Season Ticket Members may provide their tickets to others, the account holder of record is responsible for the actions of those using their tickets.
The Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum parking lot will close to the following activities immediately after kick off:
Consumption or preparation of food or beverages
Use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts or video of any kind
Those participating in these activities are subject to ejection from the parking lot, revocation of game tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing.
Guests who are found in violation of the Code of Conduct may be required to take a four hour online Fan Conduct course in order to re-enter the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum for future games. Total cost of the online course is $250.
To report any conduct concerns on gameday, text your message and location to (510) 500-8787. Stadium Personnel will confirm your message and respond as appropriate.
*Standard text messaging rates apply
The following actions are prohibited:
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Actions that impair others' ability to enjoy the game, including mistreatment of other fans, verbal abuse. harassment, profanity, confrontation, intimidation, or threatening and irresponsible behavior.
- Use of foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures.
- Any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment, or interferes with the game.
- Sitting in a seat other than one's ticketed seat; loitering in concourses, aisles, tunnels, stairs, or unauthorized areas of the stadium; or any unauthorized use of disabled seating areas.
- Possession or consumption of any illegal drugs.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment or substance abuse that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Smoking anywhere in the Coliseum, which is prohibited by the Oakland Municipal Code. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Refusal to remove or turn inside-out clothing deemed offensive or obscene upon request by stadium personnel.
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other stadium personnel, including refusal to submit to security screening, wanding, pat-down, and search of your persons and belongings prior to entering the Coliseum.
- Possession of any item listed on the Prohibited Items List.