2019 Raising Cane’s Experience Sweepstakes Official Rules
2019 Raising Cane’s Experience Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Deadlines: To be eligible for any prize, you must submit a valid entry between August 28, 2019 at 10:00 AM PST and September 19, 2019 at 11:30 PM PST.
2. Prize: From among all those who submit a valid entry, one (1) prize winner ("Winner") will be selected at random to win two (2) tickets to the Raiders regular season game on October 6, 2019 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, a three night hotel stay, coach class travel for (2) to London, and a Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers® prize package. Travel details are in the Raiders discretion.
Any winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly provided for in these Official Rules. ARV of the prize is $3,800. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Restrictions may apply.
3. Selection of Winners: A random drawings for the prize will be conducted by The Oakland Raiders on or about September 20, 2019. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Raiders will make 3 attempts to notify a potential winner via telephone or email within 12 hours from the time the entry is selected. If the Raiders are unable to reach a potential winner via telephone or email within 12 hours after a potential winner is selected or if any message is not returned within 12 hours, then that potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner's entry will be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entries. All winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility before claiming any prize.
4. How to Enter: All Entrants agree that all decisions of the Oakland Raiders shall be final and Entrants waive any right to challenge any decisions made by the Oakland Raiders. Entrants expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and expressly agree to all of the terms and conditions herein.
There are two ways to submit a valid entry. Only one entry is allowed per person.
1. Fill out form for entry. Fill out the sweepstakes entry form at www.raiders.com/raisingcanesexperience. You are not required to, but may, enter the code field.
2. Mail a Postcard. To enter without purchase, send a postcard with your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, signature, and the phrase "I agree to the terms and conditions of the Official Rules of the Raising Cane's Experience Sweepstakes as posted on www.raiders.com" via US Mail to the following address: The Oakland Raiders, Attn: 2019 Raising Cane's Experience Sweepstakes Entry, 1220 Harbor Bay Pkwy, Alameda, CA 94502. One entry per person or account. An entry via this method is valid only upon receipt by Raiders. Raiders are not responsible for delayed, misdirected, or lost deliveries
Each Entrant with a valid entry will be entered into a random drawing for the prize listed above. There will be one (1) drawing. Each Entrant is only eligible to win one prize. Each Entrant and/or prize winner expressly consents to the use of his or her name, likeness, and biographical information for all publicity purposes by Raiders or any sponsor, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on prizes. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions. Raiders are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information or non-delivery of email/postcard whether caused by technical difficulty or human error. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received.
5. Eligibility and Liability: Sweepstakes is open to residents of Clark County, Nevada over the age of 18 who submit a valid entry. Employees, officers and directors of The Oakland Raiders, Raiders Football Club, LLC, LV Stadium Events Company, LLC, Raider Image, LLC, Raising Cane's Restaurants, LLC d/b/a Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers, Raising Cane's USA, LLC, or their respective affiliates, officers, directors, or their immediate family members are ineligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting any prize, all Entrants expressly agree to forever waive, release, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Oakland Raiders Raiders Football Club, LLC, LV Stadium Events Company, LLC, Raising Cane's Restaurants, LLC, Raising Cane's USA, LLC and/or any of its past and present partners, limited partners, members, managers, owners, entity owners (and the current and former officers, directors, shareholders, partners, members, managers, limited partners, assigns and employees of any owners or entity owners), employees, agents, attorneys, directors, officers, shareholders, contractors, successors, assigns and insurers (collectively "Promotion Parties") of, for and from any and all claims, debts, liabilities, demands, obligations, costs, fees, expenses, actions and causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description (collectively, "Claims"), known and unknown, including, but not limited to, all those arising out of or in any way related to the Sweepstakes; these Official Rules; the legality of these Official Rules; Entrant's entry; the negligence of Raiders or any Promotion Party; the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize; any travel related to any prize; any purchase of tickets; any participation in the Sweepstakes; any travel associated with any prize; and any presence at any NFL stadium, the NFL Draft, or on the field or sideline. Entrant represents and warrants that he or she owns and/or has the authority to release the Claims stated herein expressly waives Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides:
A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.
Further, by entering the Sweepstakes or accepting any prize, all Entrants expressly agree to at all times defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the Raiders and all Promotion Parties from and against any and all Claims of any kind or nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees and disbursements) arising out of or in any way related to the Sweepstakes; these Official Rules; the legality of these Official Rules; Entrant's entry; the negligence, active or passive, of Raiders or any Promotion Party; the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize; any travel associated with any prize; any purchase of tickets; any participation in the Sweepstakes; and any presence at the at any NFL stadium, the NFL Draft, or on the field or sideline. Raiders reserve the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time. Raiders also reserves the right to substitute any similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value for any prize listed in these Official Rules and reserves the right to revoke the prize of any Entrant, at any time, if the Entrant acts in a manner that is, in the Raiders' discretion, offensive, harassing, threatening, repugnant, or violent at any time.
Winner and his/her guests must travel together on same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including but not limited to passports. Winner and guest may be required to provide a credit card and/or identification at time of hotel/lodge check-in or at airport. Raiders is not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. In the event Winner cannot obtain required travel documents or clearances, Winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute prize shall be awarded to Winner. In the event the game is postponed and rescheduled, the trip will be rescheduled. In the event the game is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided.
Winner must claim prizes on dates designated by Raiders or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Raiders' discretion, awarded to an alternate Entrant. Promotion Parties are not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. In the applicable game is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided. Winner and applicable guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize and removal from event. Promotion Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny attendance to any winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or behave in any way that is annoying, abusive, threatening or harassing any other person. Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets.
These Official Rules shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the state of Nevada without regard to choice of law principles. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Clark County Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, to the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
7. Winners List. For a list of Winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 2019 Raising Cane's Experience Sweepstakes Winners List, 1220 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, CA 94502. Winner's list requests must be received by February 1, 2019.
8. Sponsors: The Oakland Raiders, 1220 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, CA 94502, Raising Cane's Restaurants, LLC, 6800 Bishop Road, Plano, TX 75024.