Oakland Coliseum Season Ticket Waitlist - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HOLD MY SPOT?
A: There’s no charge to hold a place on the Waitlist.
Q: WHAT DO I GET BY SIGNING UP?
A: By signing up for our Waitlist, you’re guaranteed priority over the general public for any Season Tickets made available for any future seasons at the Oakland Coliseum.
Q: DOES BEING ON THE WAITLIST GUARANTEE THAT I WILL BE OFFERED SEASON TICKETS?
A: While signing up for the Waitlist holds your place in line, it does not guarantee that you will be offered Season Tickets. Season Ticket availability is based on the renewal rate of existing Season Ticket Members.
Q: WHAT IF I DON’T WANT THE SEASON TICKETS BEING OFFERED?
A: If your priority spot is called and you elect to decline the available seat location(s), you will be removed from the Waitlist.
Q: DOES MY WAITLIST PRIORITY SPOT PROVIDE ME WITH PRIORITY TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS AT ANY FUTURE RAIDERS STADIUM?
A: No. The Season Ticket Waitlist program is only for Raiders home games played at the Oakland Coliseum.
Q: HOW AND WHEN WILL I BE CONTACTED REGARDING SEASON TICKETS SHOULD THEY BECOME AVAILABLE?
A: You will be contacted by either telephone or email prior to our on-sale. You will need to act fast to secure seats as each account on our Waitlist will have a limited amount of time to secure their seats. If you do not promptly respond to a message, you may be removed from the Waitlist.
Q: WILL I KNOW MY POSITION ON THE WAITLIST?
A: You will not be assigned an exact number. Some persons on the Waitlist may be organized into groups based upon when they joined the Waitlist. While you will not have an exact number, you will be helped in the approximate order in which you joined the Waitlist.
Q: HOW CAN I UPDATE MY CONTACT INFORMATION?
A: Call a representative at 1-800-RAIDERS.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- THE SEASON TICKET WAITLIST PROGRAM SHALL IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE IF THE RAIDERS ELECT TO CEASE OFFERING SEASON TICKETS OR PLAYING HOME GAMES AT OAKLAND COLISEUM. YOUR POSITION ON THE WAITLIST DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY PRIORITY OR ACCESS TO TICKETS IN ANY STADIUM OTHER THAN OAKLAND COLISEUM.
- Raiders may terminate the Season Ticket Waitlist Program at any time for any reason.
- In the event Raiders determines that you have provided false information in securing your priority spot, or you violate any of the Raiders fan policies, including but not limited to the Fan Code of Conduct, Raiders reserves the right to terminate your priority spot.
- You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your position on the Waitlist. In the event Raiders determines you have attempted to transfer your priority spot, Raiders may terminate your position on the Waitlist.
- You understand that, after securing your position on the Waitlist, the Raiders will need to contact you in the event Raiders tickets become available. It is therefore your responsibility to provide any updated contact information to Raiders and to ensure the Raiders properly confirms receipt of this information. Any update of your contact information is not valid until acknowledged by Raiders. Failure to ensure a proper update of your contact information means the Raiders may be unable to contact you regarding available seats, and as a result, you fail to obtain seats.