Raider Nation Art Gallery - Terms and Conditions
Raider Nation Art Gallery - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
BY SUBMITTING FAN ART TO US, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THESE FAN ART SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOU HEREBY DECLARE AND AFFIRM THE FOLLOWING:
1. I am submitting artwork ("Artwork") in connection with the Las Vegas Raiders ("Raiders") fan art submission entitled "PPG Fan Art Friday" ("Fan Submission"). "Artwork" shall include all drawings, illustrations, paintings, imagery, and other material(s) furnished by me in connection with my fan art submission and all material owned or controlled by me which is incorporated or used in connection with the Artwork.
2. I hereby assign to the Raiders my full right, title and interest in and to the Artwork in perpetuity throughout the universe including, without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks (and renewals and extensions thereof) such that the Raiders shall be the exclusive owner of the Artwork. I agree to execute any and all documents and to do such other acts (including without limitation the execution and delivery of instruments of further assurance or confirmation) requested by the Raiders to assign the Artwork to the Raiders and to permit the Raiders to enforce any copyrights or other proprietary rights to the Artwork. In the event that for any reason, such assignment cannot be made under applicable law, you hereby grant to the Raiders and their affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, transferable, and sublicensable license to exploit, commercially or otherwise, the Artwork for the Raiders' business purposes or otherwise in all media, in whole or in part, distorted in character or form, including but not limited to, the right to use the Artwork on their websites, as well as for their internal, trade, and advertising purposes.
3. As the rightful owner of the Artwork, Company shall have the unlimited right to use and grant others, including without limitation PPG Industries Inc. ("PPG"), the right to use the Artwork or any portion thereof, as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, any other material, production, product, or otherwise in any medium or format whatsoever now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to, any digital transmission or delivery methods, mobile applications, print publications, and publication on The Raiders' website and social media channels, without further consent from or any royalty, payment, or other compensation to me.
4. I hereby grant to the Raiders a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide, perpetual right and license to use my name, likeness, and any biographical information I submit, including without limitation, social media information, photos, and statements, in connection with the Fan Submission and any advertising and publicity purposes for the Fan Submission.
5. I hereby represent and warrant that (i) I the full right and authority to enter into this agreement and grant to the Raiders the rights granted hereunder including, but not limited to, in the Artwork; and (ii) all material of every kind furnished by me in and in connection with the Artwork is wholly original with me and no part thereof is taken from, based upon, or adapted from any other work (other than material in the public domain) and such Artwork shall not violate or infringe upon any right of any kind or nature whatsoever of any person or entity including, without limitation, any copyright or right of privacy or publicity.
6. I agree that I will make no claim of any kind against Raiders Football Club, LLC, The Oakland Raiders, a California Limited Partnership, LV Stadium Events Company, LLC, Raiders Foundation, The Raider Image, LLC, Las Vegas Stadium Authority, LVR Real Property, LLC, Autumn Wind HQ, LLC, and PPG, and any of their respective direct and indirect parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, invitees, designees, successors and assigns, and each of their relevant partners, owners, members, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, insurers, agents and representatives (collectively "Released Entities") as a result of any of the Artwork or my participation in the Fan Submission. I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive and release, and will indemnify and hold harmless, the Released Entities from and against any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, and expenses, including but not limited to claims for copyright or trademark infringement, infringement of moral rights, libel, defamation, false light, invasion of any rights of privacy, violation of rights of publicity, physical or emotional injury or distress, or any similar claim or cause of action in tort, contract, or any other legal theory, now known or hereafter known in any jurisdiction throughout the world (collectively, "Claims") arising (directly or indirectly) from or in connection with the Artwork and any exploitation thereof, the Fan Submission, and this Agreement, including without limitation any breach of my representations or warranties hereunder.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Nevada. The Raiders and I shall attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement arising out of or in connection with any dispute between myself and the Raiders within thirty (30) calendar days of either party notifying the other of the dispute. In the event that the parties are unable to reach a settlement after the thirty day period, I agree to resolve all matters in dispute between myself and the Raiders, including disputes related to the terms of this Agreement, by binding arbitration on an individual basis. Any dispute will be resolved before JAMS under its Dispute Resolution Rules, and the decision shall be accepted as final and binding. By entering into this Agreement, I waive any right to have any disputes resolved in a court of law by a judge or jury, and acknowledge that arbitration is the exclusive forum for any claims I may have against the Raiders, including but not limited to claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
8. The Raiders reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to alter these terms at any time for any reason without prior notice. The Raiders also reserve the right to reject and remove any uploaded Artwork from display on its website, for any reason, at any time, without prior notice.