Allegiant Stadium Guest Code of Conduct
Guest Code of Conduct
Help us create a safe and friendly environment for all guests at Allegiant Stadium!
We expect all who enter Allegiant Stadium and the surrounding parking lots to adhere to this Code. Failure to follow this Code may result in ejection from Allegiant Stadium, revocation of ticket privileges, and/or arrest. Season Ticket Members have the right to sell or transfer tickets through verified channels. Season Ticket Members transferring or selling tickets on non-verified platforms will be held responsible for the actions of those using their tickets.
The following actions are violations of the Guest Code of Conduct:
- Fighting, taunting, instigating or encouraging any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin.
- Any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment or interferes with the game including throwing or dropping any object in the stadium.
- Actions that impair others' ability to enjoy the event, including mistreatment of other guests, verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontation, intimidation, or threatening and irresponsible behavior.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other guests.
- Failure to follow the directions of staff and/or law enforcement, including refusal to produce proof of ticket or refusal to submit to security screening inclusive of physical searches prior to entering.
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat, any unauthorized use of disabled seating areas, lingering in aisles, stairways, or unauthorized areas of the stadium.
- Possession or consumption of illegal or prohibited drugs or substances.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment or substance abuse that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Smoking inside the stadium, including the use of vaporizers and e-cigarettes. In accordance with The Nevada Clean Air Indoor Act, Allegiant Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Designated smoking areas are located outside of the stadium.
- Possession of any item listed on the Allegiant Stadium Prohibited Items List.
- Clothing that is deemed offensive, obscene, or inappropriate by staff.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Any action in violation of any local, state, federal, NFL, or Allegiant Stadium policy.
Prepaid parking passes are required in all lots, and parking spaces are available only for guests attending the event. Tailgating ends at the start of the event. There is no loitering or tailgating in Allegiant Stadium parking areas during or after the event. Those participating in these activities are subject to ejection from the stadium, parking lot, revocation of event tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing. All Allegiant Stadium parking lots are cleared one hour after the end of the event.
Guests that are found in violation of the Code of Conduct may be required to take a four-hour online conduct course and pay a fine in order to re-enter the stadium for future events.
- The Allegiant Stadium Guest Code of Conduct will be enforced in all Allegiant Stadium parking lots.
- All vehicles must park where directed by stadium personnel.
- Lewd and/or disruptive behavior in Allegiant Stadium parking lots will not be tolerated. Failure to observe traffic, parking, and directions of law enforcement or stadium personnel may result in revocation of ticket and parking privileges.
- All official barriers, fences, and dividers must be observed. Altering traffic dividers is prohibited.
- Parking spaces, including ADA spaces, may not be reserved, held, or saved for any reason.
- Tailgating is limited to areas directly in front of or behind vehicles, up to the emergency access lines painted in each row. Tailgating in open parking spaces is prohibited.
- Guests must use appropriate garbage receptacles.
- Personal restrooms, bathrooms, or waste receptacles are prohibited.
- Oversized vehicles, designated as vehicles longer than 20 feet, and trailers are not permitted. RVs and oversized vehicles should contact the Oasis RV Park for park and ride options.
- Prepaid parking passes are required in all lots, and parking spaces are available only for guests attending the event. Tailgating ends at the start of the event. There is no loitering or tailgating in Allegiant Stadium parking areas during or after the event. All Allegiant Stadium parking lots are cleared one hour after the end of the event. Those participating in these activities are subject to ejection from the stadium, parking lot, revocation of event tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing.
To report any conduct concerns on event day, text your message and location to (725) 780-2345. Stadium staff will confirm your message and respond appropriately.