See your name, or a loved one's name, in lights at Allegiant Stadium! Through the Raiders Foundation Name in Lights Program, you can submit a special message to be displayed on the south endzone video board at Allegiant Stadium during a Raiders home game where you and up to 60,000 people will be watching! All proceeds benefit the Raiders Foundation, which is committed to supporting military & veterans, youth development, and health & wellness.
- Each home game has a limit of 10 messages per game.
- Messages are $1,500 each and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submissions must be received one (1) week prior to the requested game date.
- The Raiders Foundation reserves the right to edit, modify, or adjust message entries.
- The Raiders Foundation reserves the right to cancel purchases, in its sole discretion. In the event the Raiders Foundation cancels your purchase, the Raiders Foundation will issue a refund. Such refund will be your sole right and remedy with respect to the Name in Lights program.
- Your message will appear on a rolling basis throughout the game on the south endzone video board.
- Your message can be up to 140 characters, including spaces.
Please note that while your message will appear multiple times, exact display times cannot be guaranteed, and the Raiders Foundation is not responsible for missed viewings.
The Raiders Foundation reserves the right to reject any message, in its sole discretion, for any reason, including without limitation messages displaying commercial advertisements, endorsements of any kind, and any message that contains inappropriate or offensive language.
The Raiders Foundation cannot guarantee that your message will appear at a specific time during the game. You will not be eligible for any kind of refund, rescheduling or other accommodation if you or the person for whom the message was intended does not see the message when it is displayed.
The Raiders Foundation is an IRS 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Please consult with a tax adviser or the IRS to determine whether any contribution is deductible.
We look forward to seeing your Name in Lights, along with up to 60,000 fans at one of our games this season!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.