NFL Network Analyst Daniel Jeremiah (left)
It’s been over a week since the 2017 NFL Scouting Combine concluded, where coaches, scouts, and general managers had the opportunity to witness NFL prospects showcase their talent at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. If anything, the evaluation process has become more challenging after a plethora of players put on some impressive performances. While there’s been no change with the perceived No. 1 overall pick, Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett, there’s been plenty of alterations to the top-50, specifically on NFL Network analyst Daniel Jeremiah’s list.
The most notable changes to Jeremiah’s most recent list are the rise of Temple linebacker Haason Reddick, and Missouri defensive end Charles Harris who have both climbed 15-plus spots. With their rise, others have fallen; Notre Dame quarterback DeShone Kizer has dropped out of the top-30 prospects, but is still garnering attention as a solid signal-caller.
Here’s a look at who Jeremiah has in his top-10:
1. Myles Garrett - DE, Texas A&M
2. Jamaal Adams - S, LSU
3. Malik Hooker - S, Ohio State
4. Solomon Thomas - DE, Stanford
5. Leonard Fournette - RB, LSU
6. Jonathan Allen - DE, Alabama
7. O.J. Howard - TE, Alabama
8. Reuben Foster- LB, Alabama
9. Marshon Lattimore - CB, Ohio State
10. Corey Davis - WR, Western Michigan
If you’d like to view the full list, click here.