FREE youth football clinics facilitated by the Raiders for boys and girls ages 7-12, a Raiders Junior Training Camp emphasizes education, exercise and positive choices for kids in a safe and fun environment. The Camp's curriculum was developed so that any student can participate regardless of age, gender, ability, or experience.
A Raiders Junior Training Camp session is structured to be a 60-minute clinic. The one-day clinic is scheduled on a Monday through Friday, Spring through the Fall, and usually begin at 10:00 am.
Before submitting the application to The Raiders, please verify that your organization meets the following criteria:
- Volunteers: At least five (5) adult volunteers are needed to assist with the clinic.
- Number of participants: Only 200 kids are permitted to participate in a clinic, and there must be a minimum of 75 participants.
- Grass or Turf Playing Field: A grass or turf playing field is required, and must be approximately 40x40 yards.
- Waivers: Each child must turn in a completed Liability Release Form. Waivers will be provided upon confirmation.
- First Aid: An athletic trainer, school nurse, or someone who is CPR and first aid certified must be in attendance or on the premises.
- Your facility must be located in Clark County.
NOTE: THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT INVOLVE APPEARANCES BY RAIDERS PLAYERS OR COACHES.