Take a look back at the Raiders vs Bills rivalry, regular and pre season, in pictures.
• Raiders special teams coordinator Bobby April served in the same capacity and was also the Assistant Head Coach for the Buffalo Bills from 2004-09.
• Raiders linebackers coach Bob Sanders spent four years with the Bills, coach - ing the defensive line (2009), outside linebackers (2010-11) and linebackers (2012).
• Bills Head Coach Doug Marrone was drafted by the Los Angeles Raiders in the sixth round of the 1986 NFL Draft.
• Bills running backs coach Tyrone Wheatley played six seasons with the Oakland Raiders (1999-2004), leading the team in rushing in 2000 and posting career bests of 1,046 rushing yards on 232 carries with nine touchdowns, being named the Victor Awards Comeback Player of the Year.
• Bills linebackers coach Fred Pagac coached linebackers with the Oakland Raiders from 2001-03.
• Bills T Erik Pears played in 12 games for the Oakland Raiders in 2009.
• Raiders LB Khalil Mack and Bills WR Sammy Watkins were selected fifth and fourth overall, respectively, in the 2014 NFL Draft.
• Raiders LB Khalil Mack played at the University at Buffalo from 2010-13 where he set the NCAA record with 16 career forced fumbles.
• Bills offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett coached at UC-Davis as an as - sistant linebackers coach in 2003 and at Stanford from 2003-05, serving as an assistant to the offensive and defensive coordinators (2003-04) and specialists/ recruiting coordinator (2005). He was a four-year letterwinner as a linebacker and long snapper at UC-Davis from 1999-2002, helping them reach the playoffs in each of his four seasons.
• Bills defensive backs coach Donnie Henderson coached linebackers at Cal during the 1990-91 seasons. He also served as a defensive assistant for UFL's California Redwoods in 2009.
• Bills offensive line coach Pat Morris coached tight ends and tackles at Stanford from 1995-96.
• Raiders offensive coordinator Greg Olson was Bills QB Kyle Orton's quarterbacks coach at Purdue in 2002, where Raiders wide receivers coach Ted Gilmore (2001-02) served in the same capacity.
• Raiders T Menelik Watson and Bills QB EJ Manuel were teammates at Florida State, winning the Orange Bowl together in 2012.
Raiders from Northern New York and Bills from Northern California/Hometown Connections
• Raiders QB Derek Carr, CB DJ Hayden and Bills DE Jerry Hughes all played their high school football in the Fort Bend Independent School District. Carr and Hughes overlapped while playing in Sugar Land, Texas, where Carr attended Clements High School from 2005-07 before relocating to Bakersfield (Calif.), and Hughes played at Austin High School. Hayden attended Elkins High School in Missouri City, Texas.
• Raiders RB Latavius Murray is a native of Nedrow, N.Y. and attended Onondaga Central High School, a short drive from Syracuse.
• Raiders DT Justin Ellis and Bills S Duke Williams were both born in Monroe, La. in 1990.
• Bills S Aaron Williams is a native of San Jose, Calif.
• Bills LB Ty Powell was born in Marina, Calif. and attended Seaside High School. Powell went on to play at De Anza College in Cupertino, Calif. before transferring to Harding.