DT Christo Bilukidi recorded his first career NFL sack.Photo by Tony Gonzales
Raiders Team Notes
• Oakland held Jacksonville to 34 yards rushing, the lowest rushing total for an opponent since Kansas City last December and its 10 yards rushing.
• The Raiders defense allowed just 39 yards rushing in the first half, including just 17 yards in the first quarter. The Jaguars had negative-9 yards rushing in the third quarter and four yards in the fourth.
• The Silver and Black defense had eight tackles for a loss and five sacks.
Individual Raiders Notes
• RB Darren McFadden produced his 13th career 100-yard rushing game, finishing with 19 carries for 129 yards. McFadden ran for a best of 30 yards in the third quarter and also had runs of 27, 26 and 22 yards. The Raiders are 11-2 when McFadden tops the 100-yard mark.
• Following a Raider Quarterback-record 112 yards rushing by Terrelle Pryor in week one, Pryor ran for 50 yards in week two. It included 27 yards in the second quarter, followed by a 24-yard run on the next play by McFadden. It was part of 226 yards rushing for the Raiders.
• K Sebastian Janikowski moved over 1400 career points with the 30-yard field goal in the third quarter to make it 13-3. He finished with four field goals (46, 30, and twice for 29 yards) and one PAT for 1407 points. His one touchback in the game, gave him 250 in his career. He also extended his streak to 131-straight PATs with one today.
• S Usama Young tallied 1.5 sacks, giving the safety three of his four career sacks over the last two years.
• DT Christo Bilukidi tallied his first career sack, a 9-yard loss late in the first half. S Brandian Ross also had his first career sack, in the fourth.
• FB Marcel Reece's first quarter 11-yard rushing touchdown was his second career rushing TD and first since 2010. He now has eight career touchdowns (6 receiving, 2 rushing) in 48 career games.
• DE Lamarr Houston's career sack total now stands at 12 following one in the third quarter.