The Raiders are committed to serving a wide-range of non-profit organizations in support of the many worthwhile charitable causes within the Raider Nation. The Raiders are dedicated to assisting non-profit organizations in a variety of ways, including the donation of memorabilia items that are used to enhance fundraising efforts.
Donation requests can be made online through the Raiders Donation Request Form (see below).
The Raiders will endeavor to accommodate donation requests where appropriate. However, due to the large volume of requests made each month, the Raiders cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled.
When submitting a request, please note the following guidelines to better assist you in completing the online donation request form:
All requests must be submitted through the Donation Request Form:
- Requests will not be accepted via mail, e-mail, or by phone.
- A valid 501 (c)(3) tax exempt form and valid tax-ID number for your non-profit organization must be provided with your online request.
- Only one (1) donation request will be considered and/or honored per non-profit organization within a 12 month period.
- Requests must be made six (6) weeks prior to the proposed event date.
- The online Donation Request Form must be completed in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
There are no substitutions for items donated by the Raiders. Do not send memorabilia items for the purpose of receiving an autographed item for your event. The Raiders will not assume responsibility for items sent to our organization.
Organizations will be notified upon receipt of their online request. Please allow 4-6 weeks prior to the proposed event date to be notified of the status of your request.
Thank you for considering The Raiders as a contributor to your fundraising efforts. We wish you the best of luck with your event.