It was quite the year for the Oakland Raiders.
From hiring Head Coach Jack Del Rio, to drafting Amari Cooper and the rest of the 2015 rookie class, to saying goodbye to a legend, this season was not short of memorable moments.
That being said, here are the Top 10 Quotes of 2015, compiled by Raiders.com.
1. "I just want you to know that you guys are under great leadership, man, and this team is going to get so much better, really, really soon. Though this is my last game at the Coliseum, just know that I'll never leave you. Go Raiders." – Charles Woodson, December 24, 2015.
2. "I'd like to look at this moment as not really about me, even though I'm being introduced as the new head coach. I think it's more about 'we.' I'd like to look at this as a unifying moment in the history of the Raider Nation and this football team, this organization, this family." – Head Coach Jack Del Rio, January 16, 2015.
3. "Just let me be great, baby!" – Charles Woodson, November 1, 2015.
**4. "Over the years, people have kind of referred to me as a lunch-pail guy, and I take a lot of pride in that. Hopefully, the guy that I'm putting my hand in the dirt beside me trusts me and can count on me to fight my tail off until the whistle blows, and maybe here and there I might not hear the whistle blow [laughing]." – Lee Smith, March 11, 2015.
5. "I think every time I have a conversation with him, I'm just lit up, my smile is from ear to ear. It's like growing up watching Batman and then being able to become Robin. It's one of those surreal moments where you're under somebody and watching greatness [unfurl] in front of you." – Leon Orr on Charles Woodson, December 22, 2015.
6. "I always want the ball. I always heard Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant say they missed a lot more game winners than they hit. But, the only ones we seem to remember are the ones they hit. Someday, hopefully, that will be the case, that there is a lot more that we make." – Derek Carr on wanting the ball in the final minutes, December 9, 2015.
7. "I had a vision, yes. I really did. I just had a vision and wanted to ball on Sundays with the fellas, man." – Seth Roberts, November 29, 2015.**
8. "I was just tired of the No. 22 [Marcus Peters] talking noise like he was that great. So, we just went deep on him for six. He was mad after that." – Michael Crabtree, January 3, 2016.
9. "It ain't about one guy. It ain't about 90. It ain't about 97. It ain't about 99, 52, 92, 96, 78. It ain't about 91. It's about us." – Justin Tuck, September 13, 2015.
10. "A little Town Bidness, man. We're going to handle business today. It's the Black Hole. If you're in the Black Hole, you get sucked up. That's how it works." – Larry Asante, October 11, 2015.