All-Time Record: Raiders lead series 21-18 (.538)
2019 record: 10-6
Division Finish: (2nd/AFC East)
Playoffs: Lost in AFC Wildcard Game
Head Coach: Sean McDermott
Key additions: DE AJ Epenesa, DE Mario Addison, DT Vernon Butler, WR Stefon Diggs, CB E.J. Gaines, DE Quinton Jefferson, CB Josh Norman, G Quinton Spain, OL Daryl Williams
Notable players: QB Josh Allen, LB Tremaine Edmunds, CB Tre'Davious White, S Jordan Poyer, DE Jerry Hughes
Key losses: RB Frank Gore, DT Corey Liuget, DT Jordan Phillips, DE Shaq Lawson, LB Lorenzo Alexander, CB Kevin Johnson, S Kurt Coleman
• The Raiders dropped the last meeting against the Bills, 14-34, on Oct. 29, 2017 at Buffalo.
• Las Vegas holds a 14-5 all-time record at home over the Bills, winning five consecutive home games dating back to 1992. The Raiders have won two straight games in the all-time series.
• The first meeting in the all-time series took place on Oct. 23, 1960, when the Bills beat the Raiders in Buffalo, 38-9.
• The Bills have won both of the teams' postseason meetings, the AFC Championship on Jan. 20, 1991 and a Divisional Round contest on Jan. 15, 1994.
• Raiders WR Zay Jones was originally drafted by the Bills in the second round (37th overall) of the 2017 NFL draft, where he appeared in 37 contests and made 27 starts over his first three seasons in the NFL, compiling 90 receptions for 1,037 yards and nine touchdowns.
• Raiders G Richie Incognito spent four seasons with the Bills (2009, 2015-17), becoming the first Buffalo Bills lineman to be selected to three consecutive Pro Bowls since Ruben Brown (1996-2003).