All-Time Record: Raiders lead series 4-3 (.571)
2019 record: 5-11
Division Finish: (4th/NFC South)
Head Coach: Matt Rhule
Key additions: WR Robby Anderson, S Tre Boston, QB Teddy Bridge Water, DT Derrick Brown, WR Pharoh Cooper, TE DeValve Seth, G John Miller, LT Russell Okunt, WR Seth Roberts, QB P.J. Walker, DE Stephen Weatherly and LB Tahir Whitehead
Notable players: RB Christian McCaffrey, WR DJ Moore, CB Donte Jackson
Key losses: QB Cam Newton, QB Kyle Allen, WR Chris Hogan, TE Greg Olsen, G Trai Turner, G Greg Van Roten, OL Daryl Williams, DT Dontari Poe, LB Luke Kuechly, DE Mario Addison, DE Vernon Butler, DE Bruce Irvin, DT Kyle Love, CB James Bradberry, CB Ross Cockrell, S Colin Jones and S Eric Reid
• The Silver and Black's first matchup against the Panthers came in 1997.
• The Silver and Black won the last contest against the Panthers, defeating Carolina 35-32 on Nov. 27, 2016.
• The first meeting in the all-time series took place in 1997 when the Panthers defeated the Raiders, 38-14, in Carolina.
• Panthers quarterbacks coach Jake Peetz served as the assistant quarterbacks coach for the Raiders in 2016 before being promoted to his first stint as a quarterbacks coach in 2017.
• Panthers LB Tahir Whitehead spent the last two seasons with the Raiders, leading the Silver and Black in tackles in each of his seasons with the club.
• Raiders WR Hunter Renfrow, CB Trayvon Mullen, LB Tanner Muse, OL John Simpson and DE Clelin Ferrell all played collegiately at Clemson, helping the Tigers win the 2018 National Championship.
• Panthers WR Seth Roberts originally entered the NFL with the Raiders in 2014, recording 158 receptions for 1,826 yards with 13 touchdowns in his five years with the club.