All-Time Record: Raiders lead series 13-10 (.565)
2019 record: 6-10
Division Finish: (3rd/AFC North)
Head Coach: Kevin Stefanski
Key additions: DT Andrew Billings, DE Adrian Clayborn, T Jack Conklin, LB B.J. Goodson, TE Austin Hooper, RB Kareem Hunt, FB Andy Janovich, CB Kevin Johnson, S Karl Joseph, QB Case Keenum, S Andrew Sendejo and T Jedrick Wills
Notable players: QB Baker Mayfield, WR Odell Beckham Jr., DE Myles Garrett, RB Nick Chubb, WR Jarvis Landry, CB Denzel Ward
Key losses: QB Drew Stanton, TE Demetrius Harris, LB Christian Kirksey, LB Joe Schobert, CB T.J. Carrie, S Eric Murray and S Damarious Randall
• Las Vegas leads the all-time series, 13-10 (.565) with a 2-0 record in the postseason.
• The Raiders are looking to win their third consecutive game against the Browns, defeating Cleveland 45-42 in overtime in 2018 and 27-20 in 2015.
• The series dates back to 1970, with the Raiders winning eight of the first nine matchups between the two clubs.
• Raiders running backs coach Kirby Wilson joined the Raiders after spending the previous two seasons (2016-17) in Cleveland, serving as the running game coordinator/running backs coach.
• Raiders defensive backs coach Jim O'Neil spent the 2014-15 seasons as Cleveland's defensive coordinator. • Raiders S Damarious Randall joined the Raiders after spending the past two seasons with the Browns, starting all 26 games and recording 146 tackles, four interceptions and 15 passes defensed.
• Browns defensive coordinator Joe Woods coached defensive backs for the Raiders in 2014.
• Browns S Karl Joseph was originally selected by the Raiders in the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft, appearing in 49 games with 41 starts in his four years with the Silver and Black.