All-Time Record: Series tied 17-18-1 (.486)
2019 record: 5-11
Division Finish: (4th/AFC East)
Head Coach: Brian Flores
Key additions: QB Tua Tagovailoa, T Austin Jackson, CB Noah Igbinoghene, S Adrian Colbert, T Ereck Flowers, LB Kamu GrugierHill, RB Jordan Howard, CB Byron Jones, OL Ted Karras, DE Shaq Lawson, DE Emmanuel Ogbah, LB Elandon Roberts, LB Kyle Van Noy
Notable players: WR DeVante Parker, CB Xavien Howard, S Bobby McCain, DT Christian Wilkins, WR Jakeem Grant
Key losses: TE Clive Walford, T J'Marcus Webb, OL Evan Boehm, DE Charles Harris, DE Taco Charlton, CB Aqib Talib, S Reshad Jones
• The all-time series is tied, 17-17-1 (.500).
• The Silver and Black will be seeking its first win against Miami since Nov. 5, 2017, when they won by a score of 27-24.
• Las Vegas holds a 8-7 record at home in the all-time series, and is looking to earn its first win at home since 1996, when they defeated the Dolphins 17-7.
• The Raiders are 3-1 in postseason meetings against the Dolphins, with their last victory coming in shutout fashion, 27-0, in the AFC Divisional round on Jan. 6, 2001 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
• The Raiders visited Miami for the first regular-season game in Dolphins franchise history on Sept. 2, 1966 and went on to post a 6-3-1 mark against the Dolphins in games played at the Orange Bowl from 1966-87.
• The Silver and Black have lost one straight game, falling to Miami by a score of 20-28 in 2018.
• The Raiders currently have 11 players who are natives of Florida, the most well represented state on the roster.