All-Time Record: Patriots lead series 14-17-1 (.453)
2019 record: 12-4
Division Finish: (1st/AFC East)
Playoffs: Lost in AFC Wildcard Game
Head Coach: Bill Belichick
Key additions: QB Cam Newton, S Kyle Dugger, DE Josh Uche, DT Beau Allen, WR Damiere Byrd, QB Brian Hoyer, S Devin McCourty, S Adrian Phillips, ST Matthew Slater, G Joe Thuney, FB Danny Vitale
Notable players: CB Stephon Gilmore, WR Julian Edelman, LB Dont'a Hightower, RB Sony Michel, OL Marcus Cannon
Key losses: QB Tom Brady, WR Phillip Dorsett, TE Ben Watson, OL Ted Karras, DT Danny Shelton, LB Elandon Roberts, LB Jamie Collins, LB Kyle Van Noy, S Duron Harmon, K Stephen Gostkowski
• Las Vegas trails New England in the all-time series, 14-17-1 (.437), including a 1-2 record in the postseason.
• The Raiders' last victory against the Patriots came in 2002 at home in the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, by a score of 27-20.
• The teams' first meeting came on Oct. 16, 1960, in which the Raiders won 27-14 in Oakland.
• The Raiders dropped their last meeting against the Patriots, 8-33, on Nov. 19, 2017 at Estadio Azteca, which marked the Silver and Black's third international game in four years at the time.
• Las Vegas looks to snap a five-game losing streak against New England when they meet at Gillette Stadium, where they hold an all-time record of 5-10-1 (.313).
• Raiders T Trent Brown spent the 2019 season with the Patriots, starting all 16 contests at left tackle for the first time in his career en route to a victory in Super Bowl LIII.