Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper has been named the Week 7 AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
Stat line: 11 receptions for 210 yards and 2 touchdowns in the Raiders' 31-30 comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Recorded touchdown receptions of 38 and 45 yards.
- Cooper's second 30-plus-yard touchdown of the night made him the first player in the league this season with two such touchdowns in a single game.
- Cooper added 54 yards on the game's final drive to help lead the Raiders on their first fourth-quarter comeback of the 2017 campaign.
- Cooper finished with the second-most receiving yards in a game in club history by compiling 210, trailing only Art Powell's 247 on 10 receptions on Dec. 22, 1963, against the Houston Oilers.
- Led the NFL with 11 receptions this week.
- Led the NFL with 210 receiving yards this week.
- His 210 receiving yards are the most in a single game so far this year. Tied for the NFL lead with 2 receiving touchdowns this week.
- Led the NFL with 9 receiving first downs this week.
- Led the NFL with 3 receptions of 25 yards or more this week.
- Was second in the NFL with 80 yards after the catch this week.