Photos from the 2015 NFL Combine.
- Seahawks GM John Schneider raved about Ken Norton, Jr., saying, "He's a tough, passionate, football man…really intense. He's been there. He's a great leader by example."
- ESPN's Adam Caplan spoke on the Raiders needs to be addressed in both free agency and the draft – offensive line, pass rushers, corners, safety, wide receivers, upgrade at tight end and competition for RB Latavius Murray. He spoke highly of Derek Carr and Khalil Mack and also complimented the rest of the Raiders 2014 Draft class, specifically DT Justin Ellis.
- NFL.com's Bucky Brooks said a wide receiver will be a definite possibility with the Raiders fourth overall pick and mentioned, not only Amari Cooper, but also Kevin White out of West Virginia. "Kevin White, West Virginia – big-body kid," said Brooks. "If you can think of a young Larry Fitzgerald, a guy that excels at 50-50 balls, not necessarily the refined route runner at this time, but he's really improved significantly over his final season…He gives Derek Carr that huge target that he wants to find in the red zone."
- RB Todd Gurley, out of Georgia, was confident when answering questions at the podium for a large crowd of media. He talked about working his way back from a knee injury. When asked about his biggest weakness, he said he needs to work on pass protection or any skill when he's not touching the football.
- QB Marcus Mariota was the biggest media draw of the day.
- Several people, including NFL analyst Gil Brandt and ESPN's Adam Caplan, mentioned how much coverage of the Combine has changed over the years. Brandt said that in 1995, only 75 media credentials were issued. Today, over 1,000 are issued for the Combine.