This week's Top 10 list, presented by Verizon, takes a look at the Raiders most significant wins over this week's opponent, the Buffalo Bills.
1. December 5, 1993 -Played in near-freezing conditions, Jeff Jaeger kicked four field goals and Jeff Hostetler led a fourth quarter comeback to help the then Los Angeles Raiders defeat the Buffalo Bills 25-24 at Rich Stadium.
2. November 5, 1961 -Tom Flores threw for 271 yards and three touchdowns and Wayne Crow added 92 yards on the ground, as the Raiders traveled to Buffalo and defeated the Bills 31-22 at War Memorial Stadium.
3. December 6, 1964 -The Raiders found themselves down 13-10 in the fourth quarter, but a Tom Flores touchdown pass to Art Powell gave the Silver and Black a 16-13 advantage which proved to be the final score.
4. September 15, 1968 - Hewritt Dixon rushed for 104 yards and a touchdown, and Daryle Lamonica added another score through the air as the Silver and Black traveled to Buffalo and routed the Bills 48-6.
5. November 20, 1983 - The Raiders and Bills were tied headed into the fourth quarter, but a 34-yard field goal by Chris Bahr lifted Tom Flores' squad past Buffalo 27-24.
6. December 6, 1987 -Bo Jackson rushed for 78 yards and hauled in a touchdown pass as the Raiders knocked off the Buffalo Bills 34-21 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Take a look back at the Raiders vs Bills rivalry, regular and pre season, in pictures.
- October 11, 1992 - **Although Jim Kelly threw for 302 yards, the Los Angeles Raiders did not allow the Bills to score a touchdown as they bested Buffalo 20-3 in Los Angeles.
8. October 6, 2002 - Rich Gannon threw for 357 yards and three touchdowns, and added one on the ground as the Silver and Black cruised past the Bills 49-31 at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
9. September 19, 2004 -The Raiders played stout defense and Sebastian Janikowski knocked in two field goals as the Raiders edged the Bills 13-10 at McAfee Coliseum.
10. October 23, 2005 -LaMont Jordan had an outstanding day at the office, rushing for 122 yards and three touchdowns as the Raiders ran past the Bills 38-17 in Oakland.