TE Nick Kasa scores his first career touchdown. Photo by Tony Gonzales
• FB/RB Jamize Olawale blocked his first career punt in the third quarter. It was the third blocked punt of the season for the Raiders' special teams unit.
• With three sacks today, the Raiders will finish the 2013 campaign with 38. The 38 sacks are the most since 2011 for Oakland.
• QB Terrelle Pryor set the Raider single-season rushing record for quarterbacks today, finishing the season with 576 rushing yards. Needing three yards, Pryor moved into sole possession of first place early in the second quarter, breaking Rich Gannon's club record of 529 in 2000. He finished the year having three games over 90 yards and three more of 49 or more. Pryor finished the season with 83 attempts for 576 yards on the season (6.9 yards per carry) with two rushing touchdowns.
• WR Denarius Moore moved past 2,000 receiving yards in his career, finishing the 2013 season with 695 this season and 2,054 in his three-year career.
• CB Chimdi Chekwa made his first start (at left corner back) since his rookie season in 2011. He had a career-best eight tackles.
• S Charles Woodson registered his second sack of the season, adding to his career sack total. Woodson, who now has 19.0, has posted at least two sacks in seven of his 16 seasons.
• DE Lamarr Houston set a single-season high for sacks with 6.0 following a nine-yard takedown of Broncos QB Peyton Manning in the second quarter.
• TE Nick Kasa recorded his first-career reception and touchdown reception in the fourth quarter, hauling in a nine-yard pass from Pryor.
• P Marquette King finished the season ranked 1st in the NFL in gross average with 48.9 yards per punt after punting 5 times for 229 yards against the Broncos.