The Raiders host the Pittsburgh Steelers for the second year in a row. The game is set for Sunday, October 27, at O.co Coliseum on CBS.
- The Raiders lead the all-time series, 11-9, including last season's 34-31 victory at O.co Coliseum.
- Oakland has won three of its last four games against Pittsburgh dating back to the 2006 season, including two victories at O.co Coliseum.
- The Raiders have played the Steelers six times in the postseason, more than any other opponent. The two teams battled in the playoffs five times in the 1970s and once in the 1980s, with each side posting three wins.
- The Raiders will host the Steelers in consecutive seasons for the first time since 1994-95.
- Special teams coordinator Bobby April served the same capacity with Pittsburgh from 1994-95, helping the Steelers to an appearance in Super Bowl XXX.
- OL Lucas Nix (Jefferson Hills, Pa.), QB Terrelle Pryor (Jeanette, Pa.) and C/G Stefen Wisniewski (Pittsburgh, Pa.) are all natives of the Pittsburgh area. LS Jon Condo is from Phillipsburg, Pa., located in central Pennsylvania.
- Steelers QB Bruce Gradkowski played in 13 games with eight starts for the Raiders from 2009-10. Gradkowski passed for 308 yards and three touchdowns in a 27-24 Raiders victory over the Steelers at Heinz Field on Dec. 6, 2009.
- Pittsburgh strength and conditioning coach Garrett Giemont was with the Raiders from 1995-2003.