DANCE INSTRUCTORS AND DIRECTORS: NOW IS THE TIME TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENTS, BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 7 AND UP, TO PERFORM ALONGSIDE THE RAIDERETTES DURING AN OAKLAND RAIDERS HALFTIME SHOW!
Please complete and return the entire application by Monday, October 22, 2012. An incomplete application will not be accepted.
The registration fee to participate in the halftime performance is $45.00 per person. The registration fee includes:
- Rehearsal taught by The Raiderettes and choreographers.
- A special ticket purchase opportunity to the New Orleans Saints vs. Oakland Raiders game on Sunday, November 18, 2012.
- A commemorative t-shirt.
- One (1) instructional DVD per squad of the halftime routine.
- Access to purchase exclusive commemorative DVD of the halftime performance.
- An autographed team photo card of the 2012 Raiderettes.
- Photo opportunity with The Raiderettes.
The rehearsal and halftime show is mandatory for all directors and participants.
Submit forms to Raiders office
By 12:00 pm
2:00 – 5:00 pm
11:30 am – halftime
Sunday, November 18, 2012 – New Orleans Saints vs. Oakland Raiders
- All registered participants and directors must have a ticket in order to enter O.co Coliseum on gameday.
- You will receive a special purchase opportunity for tickets, which will be included in your confirmation packet.
Additional information regarding rehearsal details, directions, and tickets, including a special ticket purchase opportunity, will be included in your confirmation packet.
If you have additional questions regarding the program, please contact the Youth Initiatives Department at 510.780.3247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.