1. USC (17) –The University of Southern California has produced 17 Raiders draft choices, most notably former Trojan Marcus Allen who is the career rushing leader for the Silver and Black, rushing for 8,545 yards and 79 touchdowns during his time as a Raider.
2. Nebraska (14) –Fourteen Cornhuskers have been drafted by the Raiders, with DB Fabian Washington being the most recent selection in 2006.
3. Penn State (13) –The Raiders have selected 13 players from Penn State, including three since 2011.
4. UCLA (11) –Since the modern era of the NFL Draft began, the Raiders have selected 11 UCLA Bruins, most recently DE Kenyon Coleman in 2002.
5. Colorado (10) –The Raiders selected TE Nick Kasa in the sixth round (No. 172 overall) of the 2013 draft, the most recent of the 10 Colorado Buffaloes the team has selected in the modern draft era.
6. Florida (9) –The Gators have produced nine Raiders draft picks, including WR Louis Murphy who played in 41 games and scored six touchdowns during his time in Oakland.
6. Ohio St. (9) –The Silver and Black have selected nine Ohio State Buckeyes in the draft, including the back-to-back selections of DB Derek Combs and WR Ken-Yon Rambo in the seventh round (No. 228 and No. 229 overall) of the 2001 draft.
8. Oklahoma (8) –With the selection of DT Stacy McGee in the sixth round (No. 205 overall) of the 2013 draft, the Raiders have selected eight Oklahoma Sooners since the dawn of the modern draft era.
8. San Diego State (8) –The Raiders have selected eight players from San Diego State, and five since 2002, including LB Miles Burris and WR Brice Butler.
8. Tennessee (8) –TE Mychal Rivera is the most recent of eight selections by the Raiders from the University of Tennessee. Since he was drafted in 2013, he has played in 32 games, scoring eight touchdowns.
8. Washington (8) –With the 59th pick in the 2001 NFL Draft, the Raiders selected Washington QB Marques Tuiasosopo, the eighth Husky drafted since the beginning of the modern draft era.