An exclusive look at the AFC West rivalry that is the Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers through the decades.
We take a look at the Raiders most memorable games against the this week's opponent, the San Diego Chargers.
1. January 11, 1981 - Jim Plunkett threw for two TDs as the Raiders defeated the Chargers 34-27 in the AFC Championship Game and advanced to Super Bowl XV against the Philadelphia Eagles.
2. October 27, 1963 - Cotton Davidson connected on a pass to Glenn Shaw in the fourth quarter to help Oakland edge the Chargers 34-33 at Balboa Stadium in San Diego.
3. September 26, 1971- The Raiders dominated all aspects of their early season matchup with the Chargers and ran away with the game 34-0.
- October 26, 1975 **- Ken Stabler led an even, offensive attack for the Raiders as they blanked the Chargers 25-0 at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
5. December 18, 1983- The then-Los Angeles Raiders closed out the 1983 regular season in style as they topped the San Diego Chargers 30-14.
6. November 20, 1986- A 28-yard Marcus Allen TD run gave the Raiders a 37-31 OT win over the Chargers at Jack Murphy Stadium in San Diego.
7. September 10, 1978- The Raiders defeated the Chargers 21-20 on "an impossible dream of a play." The Holy Roller fumble recovery by TE Dave Casper became the stuff of legend and the NFL changed a rule.
8. October 29, 2000- Sebastian Janikowski provided all the offense the Silver and Black needed when they beat San Diego 15-13 at Qualcomm Stadium.
9. September 28, 2003- Rich Gannon threw for 348 yards and a score as he led the Raiders to a 34-31 OT win over the San Diego Chargers at Network Associates Coliseum.
10. October 6, 2013- Terrelle Pryor found the end zone twice, and a late DJ Hayden interception sealed the victory for the Raiders who won 27-17 in Oakland.