The Upon Further Review crew is back in a big way to start 2020.
After getting through all the transactions of the week –and even though it's the offseason there were still a good amount – Eddie Paskal welcomes in Kyle Martin to the program, and the pair gets into their six biggest questions of the offseason.
Those questions are:
1. Will the Raiders keep all three of their third-round picks in this year's draft?
2. Who is more likely to win Rookie of the Year – Maxx Crosby or Josh Jacobs?
3. What will the team do with Karl Joseph?
4. Karl Joseph aside, which player's free agency situation interests you the most?
5. Which Raiders' Pro Bowl alternate are we most likely to see in Orlando?
6. Do you think the Raiders will actually pick at No. 12 and No. 19 in the Draft?
After the six pack has successfully been consumed, the guys transition into "Victory Formation" where Kyle finally unveils his Boring Game of the Year, amongst other things.
The guys then make their playoff picks for this weekend, and ask for your help, so if you have any ideas for what their punishment should be for finishing in last, make sure to tweet at them.
No stone is left unturned this week; so be sure to listen to the full episode, below.