Following a standout performance against the Cincinnati Bengals, Maxx Crosby has been named the Week 11 AFC Defensive Player of the Week.
Stat line: Posted five tackles (four solo), including three for loss, four sacks and one forced fumble.
- Recorded four sacks.
- Crosby's four sacks in Week 11 are tied for second-most by a rookie in NFL history.
- Crosby is just the fourth rookie in NFL history to record four sacks in a game and the first to do so since Brian Orakpo in 2009.
- Crosby's four sacks in Week 11 set a new franchise record for most sacks in a game by a rookie.
- Four sacks rank tied for second-most by a player in franchise history
o Crosby's four sacks in Week 11 were the most among all defenders in the NFL.
o Crosby's four sacks in Week 11 are tied for the most in a single contest by a player in 2019.
- Crosby is one of just three players to record four sacks in a contest in 2019.
- Crosby recorded three sacks in the fourth quarter in Week 11.
o Crosby's three sacks are tied for second-most in the fourth quarter of a contest since at least 1991.
o Crosby is the only player with three sacks in a fourth quarter this season.
o Dating back to 2000, Crosby is the only rookie to record three sacks in a fourth quarter of a contest.
o Crosby's third sack of the fourth quarter came on the Bengals' final offensive drive and set the team up with a second-and-19 that ended in a Raiders interception.
- Crosby is one of four players in Week 11 to register multiple sacks and at least one forced fumble.