This week's Top 10 list, presented by Verizon, takes a look at the Raiders most memorable wins over the Kansas City Chiefs. The teams first met in 1960 when the Chiefs were based in Dallas and known as the Texans. This is considered one of the most heated rivalries in all of sports.
1. December 22, 1968 -Daryle Lamonica threw for 347 yards and five touchdowns as the Raiders dominated Len Dawson and the Chiefs 41-6 in the AFL Playoff game. The win propelled the team to a match-up with the New York Jets in the AFL Championship game.
2. December 16, 2012 - Sebastian Janikowski knocked in five field goals, including two from at least 50 yards, as the Raiders blanked the Chiefs 15-0 at O.co Coliseum.
3. December 24, 2011 -Christmas Eve 2011 proved to be a joyous one for the Raiders, as a 53-yard pass from Carson Palmer to Darrius Heyward-Bey in overtime set up a 36-yard Sebastian Janikowski field goal that proved to be the difference in a 16-13 Raiders win.
4. November 25, 2007 -Justin Fargas ran for 139 yards and provided the game-winning touchdown in the fourth quarter as the Raiders toppled the Chiefs 20-17 at Arrowhead Stadium.
5. December 28, 2002 - A steady downpour in Oakland didn't hinder the Raiders as Charlie Garner ran for 135 yards and Zack Crockett contributed 72 yards himself as the Silver and Black ran past Kansas City 24-0.
6. January 2, 2000 - The Raiders found themselves down 17-0 early to the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, but Rich Gannon and his 324 passing yards helped lead Oakland back to an eventual 41-38 win. Not only did the win give the Raiders an 8-8 record to end the season, but it also eliminated Kansas City from playoff contention.
- December 6, 1992 - **Jay Schroeder and the then Los Angeles Raiders jumped out to an early 21-0 lead over the Chiefs and never looked back, finishing the game with a 28-7 advantage over their division rivals.
8. September 16, 1984 -The Silver and Black were trailing Kansas City at the beginning of the fourth quarter, but a Chris Bahr 19-yard field goal gave the Raiders a late 22-20 lead that proved to be the final score.
9. November 26, 1972 - Daryle Lamonica tossed two touchdowns and Charlie Smith added one more on the ground as the Raiders cruised past the Chiefs 26-3 at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
10. November 23, 1967 -The Raiders traveled to Kansas City Municipal Stadium, and behind a solid performance from Daryle Lamonica, the Silver and Black beat the Chiefs 44-22.