- Woodley won the Michigan Division II state championship in 2000 with Saginaw High School.
- LaMarr also won the 2006 Lombardi Award as a senior at the University of Michigan, totaling 12 sacks which led the Big Ten conference.
- He donated $60,000 to cover the participation fees for all athletes in the Saginaw, Mich., Public School District in August of 2012.
- Woodley is the founder of the Lamarr Woodley Foundation, whose mission is to serve the underserved and underprivileged in the communities of Saginaw, Mich. and Pittsburgh, Pa.
- LaMarr also donated $125,000 to the city of Saginaw to help fund improvements for Unity Hall at The Dow Event Center.
MORE FAST FACTS