Raiders Win at Tennessee, 24-21**
- The Raiders defeated Tennessee 24-21 to improve to 5-6 on the season and 3-3 on the road.
- Oakland is now 7-7 in the Central time zone since 2010 and 57-65-2 all-time.
- This marks the Raiders' second ever win at Tennessee, improving the team's record to 2-5 since the Titans/Oilers relocated in 1997. The win snaps a three-game losing streak against the Titans, as the team's last win came on Oct. 30, 2005 (34-25). Six Players with Three TDs
- The Raiders now have six players with at least three receiving touchdowns this season, the Raiders' most ever in a season. The Raiders previously had five players with three receiving touchdowns in 1990, 1995 and 1996.
- With WR Seth Roberts' second touchdown of the game,*the Raiders now have four different players with at least four receiving touchdowns. *
- The Raiders have three originally undrafted players with two-touchdown receiving games this season. The three players,WR Seth Roberts, WR Andre Holmes and FB Marcel Reece, are three of only five undrafted Raiders to do so.* *
Rushing Defense Dominant
- The Raiders defense allowed only seven rushing yards in the first half, the eighth fewest rushing yards allowed by the Raiders in a first half since 1991, and the fewest since allowing five yards on 10 attempts vs. Buffalo on Dec. 21, 2014.
- The defense allowed only 44 rushing yards in the game, making the unit the 10th Raiders team to allow less than 50 rushing yards in a game at least three times in a season.* *
Two 100-Yard Receivers
- For the second time this season (Sept. 20 vs. Bal.), the Raiders had two 100-yard receivers in the same game. WR Seth Robertstotaled 113 yards on six receptions and WR Amari Cooperhad 115 yards on seven catches.* *
Carr Leads Raiders to Victory
- QB Derek Carr orchestrated his third career game-winning drive and fourth-quarter comeback, throwing a 12-yard TD pass to WR Seth Roberts to put the Raiders ahead, 24-21, with 1:27 remaining.
- Carrnow has 24 touchdown passes this season and five three-touchdown games, tied for third most in team history and the most since Rich Gannon in 2002.
- Carr's sixth 300-yard game this season ties Carson Palmer (2012) for the second most in a season by a Raider.
Carr Sets Records in November
- QB Derek Carr's 13 touchdowns in November are the second most in a single month in team history, trailing only Daryle Lamonica's 14 in October 1969.
- Carrfinished the day with 330 passing yards, giving him 1,435 yards in November and moving him ahead of Rich Gannon (October 2002) for the most passing yards in a single month in franchise history.
- Carr's 24 completions also give him the most by any Raider in a single November.* *
Roberts Catches the Game Winner
- WR Seth Roberts had a career game with six receptions for 113 yards and two touchdowns, setting personal highs for catches, yards and touchdowns.
- Roberts' second touchdown was the game winner, a 12-yard reception. His first score came when he broke a tackle after the reception and took it into the end zone for a 10-yard score.
- Robertsis the third originally undrafted Raider with a two-touchdown receiving game this season, and the fifth overall.* *
Cooper Over 100 Yards
- WR Amari Cooperhauled in a team-high seven catches for a115 yards (16.4 avg.) with a 41-yard long in the game.
- Cooper's 58 receptions are tied for the sixth most by an NFL rookie (since 1960) through 11 games.
- Cooper is now the third rookie since the 1970 merger with four 100-yard receiving games in his team's first 11 contests.
- Cooper is the first Raiders rookie with four 100-yard receiving games, breaking Denarius Moore's record of three set in 2011.
- Cooperis the seventh NFL player with at least 800 receiving yards at age 21 or younger.* *
Cooper Sets Franchise Rookie Receiving Record
- WR Amari Cooperhauled in a team-high seven catches for 115 yards (16.4 avg.) with a 41-yard long in the game. He passes James Jett (771 in 1993) for the most receiving yards by a rookie in franchise history.
Crabtree Scores Again
- WR Michael Crabtreecaught four passes for 19 yards, becoming the first Raiders wide receiver with at least four receptions in the team's first 11 games of a season. Running back LaMont Jordan did it in 2005.
- Crabtreehas four receptions in 12 straight games, extending what was the fifth longest active streak in the NFL entering Week 12.
- Crabtree's first reception of the game went for seven yards and a touchdown in the first quarter. He now has six touchdowns this year, tied for his second most in a season, and 32 for his career.* *
Amerson Shuts Downs Titans
- CB David Amersonearned the start at cornerback and had an outstanding game in coverage, recording an interception and a career-high six passes defensed. According to STATS, LLC., the six passes defensed is a Raiders single-game record.
- Amerson is the 13th NFL player and first since 2013 with six passes defensed and one interception in the same game, according to STATS, LLC.
- The interception gives Amerson two on the season and four for his career.* *
Mack's Two Sacks
- DE Khalil Mackrecorded two sacks in a game for the third time in his career, giving him a team-leading seven sacks this season. He is the first Raider with seven sacks in a season since Tommy Kelly (7.5) in 2011.
- Mack's three multi-sack games are tied for fourth most by a Raider through his first two NFL seasons. His 11 career sacks are tied for sixth most through a Raiders' first two seasons.* *
Allen Seals the Game
- S Nate Allensealed the game with an interception late in the fourth quarter, his first of the season and first with the Raiders. Allen now has 11 career interceptions.
Smith Leads Tackles
- LB Malcolm Smithled the team in tackles with 10 stops (eight solo) and recorded two passes defensed.* *
Autry Blocks Another PAT
- DE Denico Autryfinished the game with one assisted tackle, one pass defensed and his second blocked extra point attempt of the season.
- The Raiders now have three blocked extra points on the year.
Janikowski Extends Streak
- K Sebastian Janikowski added 10 points in the game, connecting on a 24-yard field goal and three extra points.
- Janikowski has now converted on 223 straight extra point attempts.
- P Marquette King was forced to punt only four times in the game and averaged 42.3 yards per punt.
- King placed three of his four punts inside the Titans' 20-yard line, including his first inside their 10-yard line.
Ross Debuts as Returner
- WR Jeremy Rossdebuted as the Raiders' primary returner, bringing back four punts for 49 yards (12.3 avg.) with a 20-yard long and four kickoffs for 91 yards (22.8 avg.) with a 25-yard long.
14 Sacks through 11 Games
- The offensive line has permitted only 14 sacks on the season, tied for the fewest in the NFL as of the end of Sunday's action.
- The 14 sacks marks the team's fourth lowest total through 11 games. The Raiders allowed fewer than 14 sacks through 11 contests only three times, in 2014 (13), 1970 (13) and 1969 (10).