In 2015, the Raiders accumulated 10 different weekly and monthly NFL awards, including two Player of the Week awards and one Player of the Month award. Additionally, WR Rod Streaterwas named the team's winner for the Ed Block Courage Award and DE Justin Tuckwas named Oakland's nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. S Charles Woodsonwas named the Commitment to Excellence Award winner, Craig Long Award winner as well as the team's nominee for the Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.
QB Derek Carr**
- Named the Castrol Edge Clutch Performer of the Week for his Week 2 game-winning drive against the Baltimore Ravens to lift the Raiders to a 37-33 win. Carr led Oakland on a 9-play, 80-yard drive in 1:44, culminating with a 12-yard TD pass to WR Seth Roberts with :26 left to take the lead for good.
- Named the Castrol Edge Clutch Performer of the Week in Week 12 at Tennessee, leading Oakland to a 24-21 victory. Carr led the Raiders on a 9-play, 90-yard drive in 3:20 that ended with a 12-yard TD pass to WR Seth Roberts with 1:21 remaining.
WR Amari Cooper
- Named the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for his Week 7 performance in the 37-29 victory over the San Diego Chargers. He totaled 133 receiving yards on five receptions (26.6 avg.) and one touchdown.
- Named the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for his Week 9 performance against the Pittsburgh Steelers after recording seven receptions for 88 yards and one touchdown.
- Named the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for his effort in Week 12's 24-21 victory over the Tennessee Titans, finishing with seven receptions for 115 yards.
- Named the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for his performance in Week 15 vs. the Green Bay Packers, when he posted six receptions for 120 yards (20.0 avg.) and two touchdowns.
DE Mario Edwards Jr.**
- Named the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for his Week 11 performance against the Minnesota Vikings. He posted 11 tackles (eight solo), one sack and one forced fumble.
P Marquette King
- Named the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for his Week 16 effort in the victory over the San Diego Chargers on Thursday Night Football. He booted eight punts for 400 yards (50.0 gross average; 49.8 net average) with a long of 65 and six punts downed inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
DE Khalil Mack
- Named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his Week 14 performance in the victory over the Denver Broncos. Mack posted nine tackles (six solo), five sacks and one forced fumble in the Raiders' 15-12 victory at Denver.
- Named the Castrol Edge Clutch Performer of the Week for his Week 14 performance in the 15-12 victory over the Denver Broncos. Mack had all five of sacks and a forced fumble in the second half.
WR Rod Streater
- Voted by his teammates, Streater is the Raiders' winner of the Ed Block Courage Award, honoring those who exemplify commitments to the principles of sportsmanship and courage. The recipient symbolizes professionalism, great strength and dedication. He is also a community role model.
DE Justin Tuck
- Named the team's nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year, representing the best of the NFL's commitment to philanthropy and community impact.The Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award recognizes a player for his excellence on and off the field.
S Charles Woodson**
- Named the AFC Defensive Player of the Month for October when he posted three interceptions, which tied for the most in the NFL, 12 tackles and four passes defensed in three October games. His five career Defensive Player of the Week Awards are tied for the second-most of any player since the award's inception in 1986.
- Named the Raiders' nominee for the Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award, presented each year to an NFL player who best demonstrates the qualities of on-field sportsmanship, including fair play, respect for the game and opponents, and integrity in competition.
- Named the team's recipient of the Craig Long Award, presented to the player who best exemplifies professionalism and collaboration with the media at large.