The new Oakland Raiders Performance Center was custom built from the ground up, and will provide the training, nutrition and recovery needs of the entire organization. The new addition to the Raiders' Alameda headquarters will enable the team's strength and conditioning staff to maximize player performance and efficiently manage their time.
Performance Center Facts
• The Performance Center building slab was poured on June 11 and opened for team workouts on the morning of Aug. 25.
• The building is approximately 18,500 square feet. It is 25 feet tall at the ridge, 160 feet long and 100 feet wide.
The Oakland Raiders' new Performance Center at the team's Alameda, Calif., facility.
• The building is heated and air conditioned. To assist with air flow there are six fans, produced by Big Ass Fans, and two louvered vented windows on the back of the building. There are also six 20-foot garage style glass doors that open up to the practice field.
• The building's walls are clad in 10-foot diamond plate inside with a four-foot diamond plate wainscoting on the exterior. The interior flooring is 18mm athletic flooring.
• The Raiders partnered with Gatorade to create and install a state-of-the-art Fuel Bar to assist with performance and recovery for players.
• The Performance Center includes an interior artificial turf field for use in walk-throughs and floor exercises. The field can also be used during inclement weather.
• The building is fully equipped with high-performance workout equipment from Sorinex, Keiser and Power Plate.
• Two new multidirectional football fields (178,000 square feet of sod) were installed immediately outside of the Performance Center.
• A bio retention field was installed to handle drain water as it comes off of the roof, ensuring that clean water is flowing into the Bay.