As we approach Super Bowl Sunday, take a look back at the Raiders Top 10 Super Bowl moments and memories. No.'s 1 and 2 could go either way.
1. Willie Brown 75-yard interception Return for Touchdown (Super Bowl XI) -With the Raiders leading the Vikings 19-7 in the third quarter, Fran Tarkenton threw a pass toward the left sideline that was intercepted by CB Willie Brown and returned a then Super Bowl record 75 yards for the score.
- Marcus Allen 74-yard touchdown (Super Bowl XVIII) - **Marcus Allen effectively sealed the victory for the Raiders in Super Bowl XVIII when he took the handoff and galloped, what was then a Super Bowl record 74 yards to give the Raiders a 35-9 lead.
3. Plunkett to King (Super Bowl XV) -With the Raiders up 7-0 in the first half, Jim Plunkett dropped back and connected with Kenny King who sprinted 80 yards for the touchdown. King's long reception was a then-Super Bowl record.
4. Jensen punt block (Super Bowl XVIII) -Just five minutes into the contest, Derrick Jensen burst through the right side to block Jeff Hayes' punt. Jensen recovered the fumble in the end zone to give the Raiders an early lead that they would not surrender.
5. Ray Guy saves the high snap (Super Bowl XVIII) -Newly minted Pro Football Hall of Fame P Ray Guy punted seven times for 299 yards (42.7 average) in Super Bowl XVIII, but none was more memorable than his second quarter punt that he was able to secure and execute after a high snap from the long snapper.
6. "17 Bob Trey 0" (Super Bowl XI) -Facing a 3rd & 7 deep in their own territory with the game tied 0-0, Clarence Davis ran over the left side for a gain of 35 on a play called, "17 Bob Trey O," a play the Raiders would feature heavily throughout their first Super Bowl victory. The Raiders rushed for 266 yards on 52 carries.
7. Stabler to Casper (Super Bowl XI) - The Raiders went ahead of the Vikings 10-0 in the second quarter as Ken Stabler threw a pass to Dave Casper who rose high in the air to haul in the touchdown. Casper finished the game with four receptions for 70 yards and one score.
8. Plunkett to Branch (Super Bowl XV) -Cliff Branch gave the Raiders a 21-3 lead in Super Bowl XV as he outleaped Eagles CB Roynell Young and hauled in the 29-yard pass from Jim Plunkett.
9. Stabler to Biletnikoff (Super Bowl XI) -With 10:06 left in the game, Ken Stabler connected with Fred Biletnikoff for a gain of 48 yards that brought the Raiders within yards of the end zone. Biletnikoff finished the day with four catches for 79 yards and was named the game's MVP.
*10. Martin Intercepts Jaworski Three Times (Super Bowl XV) - *Rod Martin proved to be a headache for the Philadelphia offense as he intercepted QB Ron Jaworksi three times as the Silver and Black coasted past the Eagles 27-10.