The Oakland Raiders host the Philadelphia Eagles for the first time since 2009. The game is set for Sunday, November 3, at O.co Coliseum on FOX.
- The series between the Raiders and Eagles is tied, 5-5.
- The Raiders defeated the Eagles, 27-10, in Super Bowl XV, January 25, 1981, at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans.
- The Raiders have won three of the last four meetings between the two teams, including a 13-9 victory in Oakland on Oct. 18, 2009.
- The Raiders are a perfect 3-0 in Oakland against the Eagles since the teams first met in the East Bay on Oct. 17, 1971. Four of the Raiders' five losses to the Eagles have come in Philadelphia, while the Silver and Black's lone home defeat came on Nov. 30, 1986, at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- The Eagles have visited O.co Coliseum just twice since the Raiders returned to Oakland in 1995 (1995, 2009).
- Special teams coordinator Bobby April was the special teams coach for the Eagles from 2010-12.
- Defensive backs coach Johnnie Lynn served in the same capacity with the Eagles in 2011.
- RB Jeremy Stewart was originally signed as a rookie free agent by Philadelphia in April, 2012.
- LB Keenan Clayton was a fourth-round draft pick by the Eagles in 2010, and played in 21 games with Philadelphia from 2010-11.
- Philadelphia QB Dennis Dixon is from San Leandro, Calif.
- Eagles WR DeSean Jackson was an All-American receiver at California.
- Eagles WR Nick Miller entered the NFL with the Raiders as a non-drafted free agent in 2009, and played in 11 games with the Silver and Black from 2009-11.
MORE: Dallas Cowboys | New Orleans Saints | Chicago Bears | Seattle Seahawks | Indianapolis Colts | Jacksonville Jaguars | Denver Broncos | Washington Redskins | San Diego Chargers | Kansas City Chiefs | Pittsburgh Steelers