The Oakland Raiders take on the Washington Redskins at O.co Coliseum in Oakland in Week 4 of the 2013 Regular Season. Kickoff is set for Sunday, September 29, at 1:25 p.m. on FOX.
- The Raiders lead the all-time series, 7-4.
- The Raiders defeated the Redskins in Super Bowl XVIII, 38-9, on Jan. 22, 1984, in Tampa, Fla.
- The Silver and Black has won four of the team's last six games against the Redskins, dating back to the 1989 season.
- The road team has recorded a victory in each of the last five meetings between the Raiders and Redskins, including Washington's 34-13 victory in Oakland on Dec.13, 2009.
- Senior offensive assistant Al Saunders served as associate head coach/quarterbacks with Washington from 2006-07.
- Assistant head coach/offensive line Tony Sparano was an assistant coach with Washington in 2001.
- T Willie Smith played in four games with three starts as a rookie with the Redskins in 2011.
- Washington executive vice president/general manager Bruce Allen was a member of the Raiders' front office from 1995-2003.
- Washington executive vice president/head coach Mike Shanahan was head coach for the Raiders for 20 games from 1988-89.
- Washington defensive coordinator Jim Haslett was linebackers coach for the Silver and Black from 1993-94.
- Redskins offensive line assistant Chris Morgan (2009-10) and director of football operations Paul Kelly (1998-2003) served in similar capacities with the Raiders.
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall played in eight games for the Raiders in 2008.
Redskins LB Vic So'oto played in four games for the Raiders in 2012.