The Oakland Raiders host the Tennessee Titans for the first time since 2004. Kickoff is set for Sunday, November 24, at O.co Coliseum in Oakland on CBS.
- The Raiders lead the all-time series, 23-19.
- Tennessee has not visited Oakland since 2004, marking the longest stretch in between visits to O.co Coliseum among AFC teams.
- Each of the last three games between the Raiders and Titans have taken place in Nashville, Tenn., and Tennessee owns a two-game winning streak in the regular-season series.
- Since the franchise relocated from Houston to Tennessee prior to the 1997 season, the Oilers/Titans have visited Oakland just four times, including a 41-24 Raiders victory in the 2002 AFC Championship game.
- Head Coach Dennis Allen and Titans senior assistant/defense Gregg Williams were on the New Orleans Saints staff from 2009-10.
- General Manager Reggie McKenzie played collegiately at Tennessee
- Newly signed LB Kevin Burnett and WR Denarius Moore played collegiately at the University of Tennessee.
- Titans DE Kamerion Wimbley started 32 games in two seasons with the Raiders (2010-11) and totaled 16 sacks.
- Titans defensive assistant/pass rush specialist coach Keith Millard coached the Raiders' defensive line from 2005-08.